HTC Magician User Reviews

fred
posted on 03 Nov 2005, 06:19

MDA compact's camera function

i was stattled the very first time i set my eyes on the mda compact.its looks good in all respect except that the screen shakes whiles on video capture.i also fine it very difficult to achieve the best camera setteings. these discovered difficiencies reduce my confidence level of the product. i strongly suggest a thorough improvement on the camera functionality of new versions of the mda compact.

Jan
posted on 18 Aug 2005, 09:14

MDA Compact Headache

I have to agree on the fact that the phone provides all the features you need for a mobile office. It synx great with outlook, gets you e-mail without a glitch and provides easy listening whilst commuting. The only problem is the headaches. When I use the phone for to long I get headaches, warm ears and a strained neck. I to believe the radiation levels are to high. I guess I will be on the headset more often as well.

N
posted on 14 Jun 2005, 07:38

Godd Phone but Sound Quality Poor

I love the MS Pocket functions and the way the phone sync's with Outlook, Word and Excel. However the sound quality is terrible and should be improved on the next version of this little gem. Firstly the speaker phone is simply not loud enougth to be used as a speakerphone and when I have used this function I have ended up holding the phone very close to my ear to hear the person on the other end. Secondly the sound is not clear and the phone gives me a headache if I am on it too long. I have recently started to question the SAR levels of this phone as I think it is starting to fry my brain and may have to start using it with the hands free kit, which isn't ideal and isn't exactly convenient.