iPhone 4S users now complaining of audio echo bug
1. messiah (Posts: 438; Member since: 19 Feb 2010)
And if the conversation is boring hang up and call again later.... awesome advice Apple.
3. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2705; Member since: 26 May 2011)
The fix advice isn't from Apple, it's from users who have come across the bug.
54. roscuthiii (Posts: 2224; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
It sounds an awful lot like an Apple solution, similar to "Don't hold it that way," and this one from an Apple Genius: http://reviews.cnet.com/8301-18438_7-20128213-82/apple-genius-turn-off-your-phone-for-better-battery-life/
68. ZEUS.the.thunder.god (unregistered)
dont mind sir but this advise sounds like comin from PA.. .. i just dont understand why do u guys tryina save apple every time there is an issue with an ixyz .... dont take it personally coz i respect u for d knowledge u hv but PA is always descriminating when it comes to Apple .. means let it b phone ratings, reveiws, basically anything which is non apple..
4. PotDragon (banned) (Posts: 214; Member since: 22 Jul 2011)
At least they didn't say that people are holding it wrong.
Of course it is part of the design; have the battery cut out before the echo begins.
52. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
just another in the long list of smartphone bugs. if it were like 2 years ago or so when most people still used wired head sets.. id say it was a huge deal....
As it is.. meh.. who the heck stll wires their phone to a head set on a regular basis? I pull my 3.5 jack from my guitar and put it in my phone when im on a call in the office, but other than that.. its a rarity... and I probably use a headset more than most... lol.
53. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 3108; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
Yay remixfa is still here! Thought we lost someone whos awesome and actually knows what he's talking about!
56. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5711; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
everything will be okay as long as you have your King. i'd hate to lose remixfa though. he's a great subject to have around.
78. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
lololol... thanks guys.
why would i have dissappeared though??
15. XiphiasGladius (Posts: 813; Member since: 21 Aug 2011)
I think other handsets has that same issue (not just iPhones) although it is a rarity, in my case it was the fluctuating network signals that was the culprit although that occurrence is still rare. . .
70. ZEUS.the.thunder.god (unregistered)
true !!!! ...and this changes everything again .. lol
2. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 3108; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
I'm really not surprised, considering most iPhone's have had bad call quality from the start. But at least there should be a fix for it soon.
32. kcombs (Posts: 275; Member since: 15 Dec 2010)
that's funny because the call quality has been good on both of my iPhone's..
67. iamcc (Posts: 1319; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
Yeah compared to two tin cans with a string.
69. ZEUS.the.thunder.god (unregistered)
very true .. irony is even apple would admit that there is a problem bt PA wont .. thats really funny lol
5. Sniggly (Posts: 7305; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Well now. Though I understand it's a minor bug, it is satisfying in a way to have one more thing to hold up to IFanboys when they claim that Apple is totally perfect and has no issues.
11. Lucas777 (Posts: 2137; Member since: 06 Jan 2011)
haha nobody claims that... its just a problem with anti apple people (ignorance if u didnt get that).. and i have not had this issue at all with my iphone and i also have not had the battery issue after turning off the auto time zone feature.. i think that is the problem
25. 530gemini (Posts: 2198; Member since: 09 Sep 2010)
Oh yes sniggly. We all say that the iphone is perfect all the time....not. Geez, stop lying. No iphone fanboy has ever claimed the iphone to be perfect. You're actually the first one to say that :)
30. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 3108; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
lol you guys may not say the iPhone is perfect but you sure worship it like it is.
God this place cracks me up, it's become a full on fanboy warzone.
43. Johnny_Mnemonic (Posts: 240; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
530 your wrong , jobs did say it was perfect. When the iphone 4 came out he never admitted he made a bad phone he started to blame other phones.
45. Lucas777 (Posts: 2137; Member since: 06 Jan 2011)
hahahahahaha maybe u shud thikn about "blame other phones" try and say "other phones had the same problem"? idk but please.. dont make up stuff about apple
79. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
have you ever heard taco or gallito? taco was singing its perfection, even as he had to have it warranteed.. lol
13. Sniggly (Posts: 7305; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
I've been meaning to ask you, since you're obvious loving the possibility of Remixfa enacting a self imposed exile from Phonearena: do you want me gone too? And if so, who else do you wish to see gone from Phonearena?
19. Sniggly (Posts: 7305; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
I am? Okay. Any reason why your opinion should matter to me?
22. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 3108; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
And this coming from you? The same person who never posts anything other than whining and complaining about how Android is copying this and android is copying that.