Zombies, Run! to be the best exercise app ever
1. PeterIfromsweden posted on 16 Sep 2011, 15:33 2 11
As a christian i don't believe in zombies or anything like that, but the idea of the game is smart. Make a game out of excersicing with your phone.
2. speedbump781 (unregistered) posted on 16 Sep 2011, 15:40 5 1
Sooo... non-Christians believe in zombies?
3. malaka (unregistered) posted on 16 Sep 2011, 15:42 6 1
I'm a christian also and I don't believe in eating but I think it's a good idea to do so.
4. G-Reg (unregistered) posted on 16 Sep 2011, 15:44 6 2
Haha, really man? I dont mean to bash you on religion but its actually the bible where zombies first were written about.
Has to do with the end of the world, jesus comming back, and the DEAD walking the earth.
Yea, they may have not said "zombie" directly, but it was the originator or the idea.
7. Jesus69 (unregistered) posted on 16 Sep 2011, 16:11 1 2
you believe in ghosts, heaven, devil, hell, but believing in a concept of zombies is too fake? Jesus was the first zombie if you believe in the story that he came back to life after 7 days LOL.
17. PeterIfromsweden posted on 17 Sep 2011, 04:13 2 1
I don't beleive in ghosts ; )
Jesus a zombie ? HAHA.
What's wrong with you guys, you are sooo off topic. That was just a side note, i thought the point of the game is really smart, to make a fun game out of excersicing.
It is funny how some people complain about me posting about bada, when you yourself start posting about reliegion on a PHONE WEBSITE !!!
24. ZayZay posted on 17 Sep 2011, 12:21 1 1
Didn't you start the religion talk and then everyone was replying to what you started?
Yep.. Your Post started with
"As a christian"
26. PeterIfromsweden posted on 17 Sep 2011, 12:47 0 1
Just said i didn't like zombies, nothing wrong with that. i didn't start duscussing religion, you guys did.
27. ZayZay posted on 17 Sep 2011, 16:12 2 1
By you starting your post off with "as a christian" that would mean you started the religious talk not others. Wake up!
29. Kyle (unregistered) posted on 18 Sep 2011, 15:31 0 1
Jesus was one of the first walking Zombies according to the Bible, artard.
8. remixfa posted on 16 Sep 2011, 16:17 4 1
ya know.. ya never hear anyone say "well im a buddist so i..." or anything like that.. why is it almost always western religions that do that.. lol. religion should be a private matter, not a public spectacle.
16. PeterIfromsweden posted on 17 Sep 2011, 04:11 0 1
That's not nice. I have never written anything rude about anyone, and here you are swearing. I say you are th most stupid person on PhoneArena.
21. ilia1986 posted on 17 Sep 2011, 08:59 1 0
Nah.. please Peter.. we know full well that this title is and always will be reserved for taco.
23. PeterIfromsweden posted on 17 Sep 2011, 09:16 0 1
Yeah, Taco and miz probably deserves that title more than a unregistered user ; )
31. PeterIfromsweden posted on 19 Sep 2011, 05:11 0 1
offer pork to a Jew or a Muslim, and you bet that they will say "thanks, but sorry i'm a Muslim so i can't eat pig".
32. hepresearch (unregistered) posted on 22 Sep 2011, 15:45 0 0
Pete, there's a big difference...
A Jew or a Muslim can do whatever they want. They simply "choose" not to have the pork.
Kind of reminds me of some of my college buddies... they laughed at me because, as they put it, "... Mormons can't have alcohol or cigarettes..." Well, I could go and have some alcohol or a cigarette any time I want to. I simply choose not to, though. The real question is, "Now that you've been smoking/drinking for years, can you stop?" Who is truly "free" now?
22. vvelez5 posted on 17 Sep 2011, 09:03 1 1
5. Jeeze Louise (unregistered) posted on 16 Sep 2011, 15:44 0 0
Dumb, but on a side note, the girl running had a nice caboose!
6. cober319 (unregistered) posted on 16 Sep 2011, 15:48 0 0
Haha this is genious! I hate running and I would use this for sure! On a side note, I wish religion would just stay out of forums...now a can of worms should be opening shortly.
Kudos to whomever thought of/created this app. combining real-world activities with technology always seems to be tough
9. waveydavey (unregistered) posted on 16 Sep 2011, 16:21 0 0
I kind of play this little game with myself already - it comes in handy in the last mile of a long run when a litte kick in the a@@ is needed. I read about it in an article in Runner's World. Um, love it though - an extended version that uses my phone. Now, if only they made an armband for the freakin Evo 4G so I could stop using my iPod to run with. :/
11. hepresearch (unregistered) posted on 16 Sep 2011, 18:36 0 1
I might buy an iPhone just to be the first person to download this app...
okay... well, I may not be buying an iPhone or Android phone any time soon, but I sure do like the idea of this app. Very inventive, and just downright ingenious. Whether you believe in zombies or not, running from zombies may be a good skill to have anyway... you know, for preparedness' sake. Like a good boy scout... it can't hurt to "Be Prepared!"
13. revolutionary (unregistered) posted on 16 Sep 2011, 20:15 2 0
So how much money will these people save up for the first lawsuit from the dumbass who runs into traffic while trying to avoid the zombies? I know a good lawyer.
28. Penny posted on 17 Sep 2011, 18:21 0 0
Yeah I was also thinking about the first individual that develops schizophrenia after using this app too much, forever paranoid that he is being chased by zombies.
14. parkwaydr posted on 16 Sep 2011, 22:29 1 0
Finally, I can get in shape and make people think im crazy all at the same time
15. texasagent (unregistered) posted on 16 Sep 2011, 22:51 0 0
I cannot WAIT for this to come out! Finally something to make running less boring!
19. leanman posted on 17 Sep 2011, 06:13 0 0
Haha. Great. Must say the same. I cant wait for this. Looks like a lot of fun.
Lean man - lean body mass
20. Nece228 (unregistered) posted on 17 Sep 2011, 08:29 0 0
How stupid is to listen to a fat woman talking about excercising project?
25. ZayZay posted on 17 Sep 2011, 12:24 0 0
I couldn't use this app.
I can skateboard for miles and miles and not stop, but running? eh eh give me 2 blocks and I am done.