Yes we can: HTC One for Chinese carriers officially rolls with a microSD and two SIM card slots
1. spideyhead256 (Posts: 148; Member since: 05 Nov 2012)
hmm..well i'm ok with the international version.32 gigs is quite enough for internal storage.glad HTC kept the minimum storage 32 gigs as a 16 gig (referencing my note 2) doesn't quite cut it for games these days.and 32/64 gig models of the note 2 were nowhere to be found in my country when i bought it back in december.gonna pick this one up on my bday =) [pun intended]
2. wendygarett (unregistered)
Hmm, still not interest tho... Consider that battery is still sealed :(
3. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
So Wendy, why are you down on the One?
13. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Because Wendy is a SamDUNG fanboy. :P
5. tiara6918 (Posts: 1949; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
You're back again wendy,congratulations on your graduation! One x might have had a bad battery but the new one can last you much longer on heavy usage
6. daniel_bargs (Posts: 325; Member since: 27 Nov 2010)
Non-removable battery is one cause why a phone can't sell 50million in a year :) take s1, s2, s3 as an example :) hahahaha
7. tiara6918 (Posts: 1949; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Did the iPhone sell millions because it didn't have a removable battery?The reason why samsung smartphones are starting to sell well is because of their marketing.I would still consider buying a galaxy even if it didn't have a removable back cover
9. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
19. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
"The reason samsung smartphones are starting to sell well is because of their marketing."
Yup-per. Sammy is outspending Apple in marketing, and their sales are showing the results. This is but the latest example of how cash talks.
Maybe Timmy should put some $ in iMarketing efforts?
21. chocolaking (Posts: 494; Member since: 22 May 2012)
You just make him got shot in the head by himself.
fanboys from samsung is becoming like zoombies.. they will bite everything they see.
4. amats69 (Posts: 1247; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
this is nice but i still prefer the international version! 32 or 64 gb is enough for me. d*mn how can i resist that beautiful aluminum unibody of the One!
15. JunitoNH (Posts: 1402; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
Maybe you are saying silly things to get a reaction. However, just remember those "primitive" folks make most of your entire wardrobe and electronics.
25. Luisit0 (Posts: 73; Member since: 18 Feb 2013)
same way they put the micro sim slot on the side, they couldve put a micro sd slot.... (like on the droid razr)