Will the HTC One look like this after all?
1. CanYouSeeTheLight (Posts: 1116; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
I guess we will have to wait to find out! Bring it on HTC!
20. abdane (Posts: 494; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
WOOOOWW !!! that is amazing design ^_^
but i dont think it will be like that... will probably look like the 8X
49. andro. (Posts: 1999; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Which isnt a bad thing per say as the 8s and 8x both have a great outer design but are massively hindered in sales by them using windows phones. Some Htc phones like them with android would be head turners
62. napsterO6 (Posts: 18; Member since: 25 Jun 2012)
The leaked design is similar to BlackBerry Z10
28. imsickwithsmartphone (Posts: 153; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
I'm tired old those leaks...
36. Vinayakn73 (Posts: 191; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
but there is no third button at bottom. looks weird. where is app killer task manager. and the botton bar should be transperant.
59. metalpoet (unregistered)
if it looks like this, then this will be my first htc phone :)
7. dickwyn (Posts: 621; Member since: 07 May 2012)
whats wrong with it, looks pretty cool to me
50. JC557 (Posts: 1550; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
Probably would make a nice speakerphone and louder ringers/ alarms.
13. ahmed_ali_yossef2010 (Posts: 164; Member since: 26 Jul 2012)
i think those speakers will get incredible sound
55. kozza3 (Posts: 700; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
It actually makes much more sense to put them in the front. Think about it.
3. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4275; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Looks WAY too much like the Z10. I would rather them go with the big WP 8X design than this. Though, I still love the idea of front speakers.
19. ngo2dd (Posts: 896; Member since: 08 Jul 2011)
What are talking about? This look more like the EVO 4g LTE then the Z10
37. Commentator (Posts: 3705; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
The Evo doesn't have the bottom part.
To me this looks like if they put a screen on the back of the iPhone 5.
40. Izoe (Posts: 131; Member since: 02 Sep 2010)
I agree the Evo doesn't have the bottom part. Why not just say it looks more like the z10 instead of going through the trouble of flipping over the iphone 5 and putting a screen on the back, the z10 already has a screen in front of it. besides the design was originally blackberry's, before our "innovative" people at apple saw it and decided it would look good on their own phone. Hey just giving credit where its due
41. Izoe (Posts: 131; Member since: 02 Sep 2010)
just so it doesn't seem like i'm trolling or bashing apple
notice this is dated January 2012, looong before the iphone 5 leaks started. Just saying, give credit where its due
60. takay0 (Posts: 144; Member since: 25 Mar 2012)
JIAYU G3 how about this phone? i think this is the original
4. spideyhead256 (Posts: 148; Member since: 05 Nov 2012)
i appreciate the new design..and the ui looks really slick.gotta wait to find out what's the real deal.
18. spideyhead256 (Posts: 148; Member since: 05 Nov 2012)
everything with a curved edge doesn't look like an iphone.
39. spideyhead256 (Posts: 148; Member since: 05 Nov 2012)
i would,but i couldnt care less about the iphone to be honest.
72. vincelongman (Posts: 4531; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
But the Z10's front design is very similar to the Droid X and Droid X2
10. Starscream9 (Posts: 10; Member since: 11 Jan 2013)
This time it looks that the Sense interface is not that heavy infact i like how htc has used Matt icons now and interface now looks abit trimmed. The position of thier touch capacitive buttons do not look well in place, this will cause accidental presses also the Name "Htc M7" sounds way better than the old type name Htc one. Seriously they should'nt name it One again.