Will the HTC One look like this after all?
1. CanYouSeeTheLight (Posts: 770; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
I guess we will have to wait to find out! Bring it on HTC!
20. abdane (Posts: 474; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
WOOOOWW !!! that is amazing design ^_^
but i dont think it will be like that... will probably look like the 8X
49. andro. (Posts: 1936; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Which isnt a bad thing per say as the 8s and 8x both have a great outer design but are massively hindered in sales by them using windows phones. Some Htc phones like them with android would be head turners
62. napsterO6 (Posts: 17; Member since: 25 Jun 2012)
The leaked design is similar to BlackBerry Z10
28. imsickwithsmartphone (Posts: 153; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
I'm tired old those leaks...
36. Vinayakn73 (Posts: 115; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
but there is no third button at bottom. looks weird. where is app killer task manager. and the botton bar should be transperant.
59. metalpoet (unregistered)
if it looks like this, then this will be my first htc phone :)
7. dickwyn (Posts: 585; Member since: 07 May 2012)
whats wrong with it, looks pretty cool to me
50. JC557 (Posts: 972; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
Probably would make a nice speakerphone and louder ringers/ alarms.
13. ahmed_ali_yossef2010 (Posts: 156; Member since: 26 Jul 2012)
i think those speakers will get incredible sound
55. kozza3 (Posts: 574; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
It actually makes much more sense to put them in the front. Think about it.
3. Berzerk000 (Posts: 3945; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Looks WAY too much like the Z10. I would rather them go with the big WP 8X design than this. Though, I still love the idea of front speakers.
19. ngo2dd (Posts: 781; Member since: 08 Jul 2011)
What are talking about? This look more like the EVO 4g LTE then the Z10
37. Commentator (Posts: 2339; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
The Evo doesn't have the bottom part.
To me this looks like if they put a screen on the back of the iPhone 5.
40. Izoe (Posts: 104; Member since: 02 Sep 2010)
I agree the Evo doesn't have the bottom part. Why not just say it looks more like the z10 instead of going through the trouble of flipping over the iphone 5 and putting a screen on the back, the z10 already has a screen in front of it. besides the design was originally blackberry's, before our "innovative" people at apple saw it and decided it would look good on their own phone. Hey just giving credit where its due
41. Izoe (Posts: 104; Member since: 02 Sep 2010)
just so it doesn't seem like i'm trolling or bashing apple
notice this is dated January 2012, looong before the iphone 5 leaks started. Just saying, give credit where its due
60. takay0 (Posts: 144; Member since: 25 Mar 2012)
JIAYU G3 how about this phone? i think this is the original
4. spideyhead256 (Posts: 148; Member since: 05 Nov 2012)
i appreciate the new design..and the ui looks really slick.gotta wait to find out what's the real deal.
18. spideyhead256 (Posts: 148; Member since: 05 Nov 2012)
everything with a curved edge doesn't look like an iphone.
39. spideyhead256 (Posts: 148; Member since: 05 Nov 2012)
i would,but i couldnt care less about the iphone to be honest.
72. vincelongman (Posts: 1045; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
But the Z10's front design is very similar to the Droid X and Droid X2
10. Starscream9 (Posts: 10; Member since: 11 Jan 2013)
This time it looks that the Sense interface is not that heavy infact i like how htc has used Matt icons now and interface now looks abit trimmed. The position of thier touch capacitive buttons do not look well in place, this will cause accidental presses also the Name "Htc M7" sounds way better than the old type name Htc one. Seriously they should'nt name it One again.
11. simad3 (Posts: 4; Member since: 17 Dec 2012)
Fake. Can't anybody notice the chamfered edges from the iPhone 5.
14. Tarzan (Posts: 62; Member since: 26 Feb 2012)
HTC One or Xperia Z, I will wait to see what HTC has got to offer.
17. dirtydirty00 (Posts: 249; Member since: 21 Jan 2011)
looks way too much like an iphone to me. esp with the metallic edge around this sides.
21. ngo2dd (Posts: 781; Member since: 08 Jul 2011)
People keep saying it look like the Z10 like how people say the 8X look like a lumia because they never see it in person. This people Phone look like a white EVO 4g LTE. The white EVO has metallic edge and has similar grill on the speaker.
35. volcano (Posts: 251; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
i even see similarity with windows phone tiles :/
70. jackhammeR (Posts: 1548; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
a bit from HTC..and a huge bit from latest Blackberry.
24. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5559; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
i really doubt that. look at how similar it looks to the iPhone 5, even the chizled spine looks the same.
46. Berzerk000 (Posts: 3945; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
It looks like they took the back of the iPhone 5 and put a display on it, due to the etched metal. Look at the button arrangement too; back and home, with the HTC logo in the middle?
One more thing; THAT is an awfully large front camera lens.
25. Jonathan41 (Posts: 526; Member since: 22 Mar 2012)
I've always though this design look pretty cool. I like that the speakers are on the front. There is no real reason to put them on the back or bottom. Why hide them? Besides people are always complaining about HTC recycling designs (I don't believe they do. HTC's designs are inspired by their previous designs but, never abusively). This is something new, something a little more daring and I think thats a good thing.
27. Jonathan41 (Posts: 526; Member since: 22 Mar 2012)
The more I look at it though the faker it looks. Idk. The 19th can't come fast enough.
30. Whateverman (Posts: 3188; Member since: 17 May 2009)
It does look a little like an iPhone but better. I hope it isn't fake because this is an HTC I would buy!
32. protozeloz (Posts: 5371; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
In kinda liked the Samsung render and wished it was an S4 but this looks nice...
31. Coolest4ever7 (Posts: 23; Member since: 07 Feb 2013)
That has to be the fugliest phone I have ever seen
33. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
If that's how Sense is going to look, the phone is going to look great.
34. lovefist (unregistered)
So umm.. No multitasking soft keys?
45. N.Reynolds (Posts: 257; Member since: 15 Feb 2011)
Maybe press and hold home like on some other Android models? I asked myself the same thing.
38. dicemoney (Posts: 57; Member since: 28 Mar 2011)
If this is the new HTC phone I'm getting it instead of the gs4 I guess this the new sound thing HTC was talking about with the front facing speakers
42. Taters (Posts: 2664; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
HTC sucks. I can't wait to see how they screw this one up when it releases. They always surprise us with some kind of deal breaker.
43. ahhxd717 (Posts: 317; Member since: 08 Dec 2011)
I don't like this design too much, but its ok. It looks more like a white Evo LTE with HTC Heroish influences. But I do agree it looks similar to the Z10
44. T12RYK (Posts: 98; Member since: 10 Jun 2011)
I really like this design, I like the One X's design too. In my opinion HTC make the best hardware out of all the Android manufacturers and now hopefully their software will get an overhaul to help their main weakness, BATTERY LIFE!!
Come on HTC!! Knock this one out of the park and be back on top!!
47. Jphones (Posts: 233; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
People must be blind. Looks nothing like the z10. Way more attention to detail and visually striking features. An sense . Looks like like a cross between android and windows. Looks like it will be he best phone until he s4. Probably Be the best audio quality phone all year.
48. Owlet (Posts: 446; Member since: 21 Feb 2011)
It might be fake. There's no room for the carrier branding on top. Looks nice though. If it's like that, I'll buy it. But wish it was 5" like DNA.
51. amiroo (Posts: 269; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
whats expect other this??
always HTC shock me with fantastic design..
i belive that htc can sales more and more with this Masterpiece..
Come on HTC !!
52. abchco123 (Posts: 12; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
Htc is going down the road, just like Blackberry. I really liked their old designs. Like the One series were probably the best looking, now htc is just crap.