What? This 5.5" phone with 3GB RAM costs $90
1. aba71983 (Posts: 805; Member since: 24 Jul 2014)
Note 5 is that you?
Another competitive for android word.
2. marchulya (Posts: 47; Member since: 18 Nov 2014)
WTF??? Now all chinese try to copy Samsung's design & not Apple's!!! Whoa!!!
8. Finalflash (Posts: 2795; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
Said everyone and their mother until it was released. Then it was elegant and well built.
16. neela_akaash (Posts: 1118; Member since: 05 Aug 2014)
Samsung's Note 5 back is itself a copy of Xiaomi Mi Note Pro.... here everyone copies everyone to certain extent.
37. surfboarder (banned) (Posts: 168; Member since: 17 Nov 2015)
And some will sue like Apple too... So true there neela..
24. TechieXP1969 (Posts: 8939; Member since: 25 Sep 2013)
I recall when the iPhoen 6 design was first leaked, all the fanbois were like; Apple would never release anything that ugly with those ugly antenna bands.
As soon as they come out, everyone ran out an bought 75M in one quarter. I guess being bigger was more important than how ugly it was.
Well built? Not when it bends in the pocket. Just saying!
They all are just hypocrites.
Samsung is the new premium kid on the block I guess.
I had to take my cover off an look at my Note 5. It looks like they bought a bunch of Note 5's and changed the insides.
What would be funny is if this was actually Samsung selling the Note 5 under a fake OEM name for more sales...lol
33. mrblah (Posts: 576; Member since: 22 Jan 2013)
What the heck is an "iPhoen"?
29. Af1rPA (Posts: 683; Member since: 12 Jun 2014)
Only techbloggers say its elegant and well built. Bad reviews mean no invites to next years Apple events.
No invites means no reviews. No reviews mean no traffic to their techblogs.
It's a cruel world.
The iphone6 is an ugly phone.
3. iusshpandeh (Posts: 250; Member since: 23 Jul 2014)
$90?? Compare it to Apple Pencil! One is pointy other is not ;) LOL!
5. KRISTIJANJE (Posts: 46; Member since: 16 Feb 2015)
Hahahahaha. Apple sells pencils that cost more than this.
25. TechieXP1969 (Posts: 8939; Member since: 25 Sep 2013)
Hahahaha. You have to be stupid to ever pay $99 for a pencil.
The WACOM options are better, offering as much as 2049 levels of pressure and they dont cost $99.
Thank god not all consumers are stupid. Of course I think paying 6 figures for a car is stupid too.
Oh and before you bash me about the cars? Exotics have no benefits whatsoever. When they break they cost more to fix. Being faster has no benefits in a country that has speed limits. Its just bragging rights...lol
21. killerpollo (Posts: 89; Member since: 15 May 2015)
Ha, well, yes but I wouldn't like to contribute to more children working for less than $5 a day to support their family...
9. plasteek (Posts: 115; Member since: 07 Jun 2015)
I'll buy thousands and make an AMOLED wall !
26. TechieXP1969 (Posts: 8939; Member since: 25 Sep 2013)
oh...do you know how they sync up all those phones to play a video like that? That is a very impressive feat...isnt it?
17. neela_akaash (Posts: 1118; Member since: 05 Aug 2014)
Chinese are the ones who really popularized the Android to the masses. by offering low priced good phones.
Android is popular just because of chinese. or else iOS, Windows Mobile, Blackberry or Symbian would be leading the smartphone OS industry.
11. ibend (Posts: 3860; Member since: 30 Sep 2014)
best sub $100 phone i guess :D
but with shipping fee + tax + other cost, it will cost around $250 to reach my front door :-/
14. cncrim (Posts: 805; Member since: 15 Aug 2011)
I bet alot of corner have to be cut to produce 90 phone.
20. Android4EveryOne (Posts: 20; Member since: 19 Apr 2014)
I'm calling BS. I'll believe it when I see it.
23. majedlutfi (Posts: 34; Member since: 07 Feb 2013)
screw quality just buy another one when it's broken, even for 180$ you can't get a smartphone with these specs
35. surfboarder (banned) (Posts: 168; Member since: 17 Nov 2015)
Patrick97 quantity uhhhh?? Like Apple BACK ORDERED lol
30. Af1rPA (Posts: 683; Member since: 12 Jun 2014)
$90 is awesome. But I bet this thing is jammed packed with Chinese spyware.
31. miket1737 (Posts: 2381; Member since: 17 Mar 2013)
it looks like a uhhhh... uhhhhhhmm... umm.... loooks like a uhh..... dam whats the name of it? uhhh.....
38. surfboarder (banned) (Posts: 168; Member since: 17 Nov 2015)
Say it say it say it!!!!!mike!! A uhhhhhh hmmmmm a Samsung ya?? No??? Lol
32. Taters (banned) (Posts: 6474; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
For $90 bucks for those looks and specs? I would get one for fun. I doubt it will look as good as it does in those pictures though. Even the Nexus 6P you can tell that the aluminum isnt as finished as nicely as other high end phones.
36. surfboarder (banned) (Posts: 168; Member since: 17 Nov 2015)
Ya me too 90 bucks heck ya!! Ya drop it crack the screen big deal, just get another lol
40. fumij (Posts: 6; Member since: 28 Oct 2015)
Umi rome is the RAM 3GB MTK6753 Smartphone killer. It only takes $99.99 from Geekbuying. Good for me.
41. wapmaster13 (Posts: 2; Member since: 10 Nov 2015)
So nice phone :D i just bought from Geekbuying :D
42. Umizero (Posts: 2; Member since: 27 Nov 2014)
Get UMI ROME for FREE: umidigi.com/
Get excited on Nov 30th
9.99$ on UMi Cyber Monday: community.umidigi.com/thread-1600-1-1.html
43. AlSaudi (Posts: 3; Member since: 20 Dec 2015)
i bought it from Kingsouq.com/umi , price is fair enough and fast delivery !! it worth to check out !
44. Tech-8816 (Posts: 19; Member since: 18 Apr 2016)
We have some other good choice for the entry-level smartphone, UMI Rome X vs Bluboo Picasso vs Bluboo Xfire 2 vs HOMTOM HT7, you can watch the comparison video on youtube.
45. offerworld (Posts: 10; Member since: 31 Oct 2015)
This phone is good but i wait for Bluboo Maya. this is better, Maya is come with Android 6.0, Sony camera sensor+ quick focus, 13MP+5MP cameras, Customized Face beauty APP, 2GB+16GB, 5.5” HD IPS TFT display, Back cover design, Metal frame
4.35V battery core, 3000mAh battery, Dual SIM Dual Standby. friends i think this is good phone and i watch regularly bluboo.com.cn/ for buy this phone.
46. Kashan786 (Posts: 4; Member since: 23 Jun 2016)
Bluboo Maya are getting prepare to bang out the chinese market :)
With $69.99 pre-sale price the device will be came out with 2 GB of super RAM into the markets Get Ready for it!