Watch the LG G2 announcement event live here!
This is it, guys - if you want to be among the first to see the new LG G2, you've come to the right place! LG has kindly provided a live feed from the announcement event, so that you can all enjoy the show as it unfolds. What are your expectations for LG's upcoming flagship? Don't hesitate to share them in the comments below!
Just hit the Play button to check the remaining time until the start of the event!
2. scriptwriter (Posts: 396; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
There still 3 hours til it launches!!!! Why put the live feed up this early?
4. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Because it is easier than search for it at the last moment.
6. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3135; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Wow factor long gone because of the leaks.
9. TheLolGuy (Posts: 483; Member since: 05 Mar 2013)
Yeah, thanks to the internet.
"I miss the good ol' days etc. etc. when Lincoln died I didn't know for a month! etc. etc."
18. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3135; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Haha...that was fun going through.
7. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9801; Member since: 14 May 2012)
I have low expectations for this phone. LG can prove me wrong, but they haven't released anything worthy of a good smartphone except the Nexus 4.
12. alexfiran (Posts: 40; Member since: 13 Jun 2013)
well..this might actually be a good start:P
15. Doakie (Posts: 1635; Member since: 06 May 2009)
Hmmm. I think the Optimus G which the Nexus 4 was based on actually was where they got it right. The Optimus G was a sweet looking and performing phone.
10. Cha7520 (Posts: 221; Member since: 31 Oct 2010)
I'm not sure whats going to be different from this phone versus the LG Optimus G Pro. Both are 1080p, but one is 5.5" display the G2 is going to be a 5.2" (higher ppi). The G Pro actually has a 3,100+ mAH battery and I think this phone only will have a 2,510 or 2,600 battery, so thats not as good. The volume button is on the back near the camera...I don't see how that is "evolutionary". Also I think both will have a 13 MP camera and 1080p video. The only big differnce is that the H Pro has a Snapdragon 600 processor, where this phone will have a 800. It just seems to me that LG wanted to do a "one up" on Samsung and release a Snapdragon 800 processor because they knew the GS4 would only have a 600 processor. (Now it looks like Samsung is going to be realeasing a SG4 variance with a Snapdragon 800 processor) I just fail to see the BIG difference between this phone and the G Pro....but, I'll have to wait and watch :-)
14. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9801; Member since: 14 May 2012)
The CEO's accent is really thick but at least he tries.
20. Gulenkov (Posts: 49; Member since: 15 May 2013)
Amazing flagship with amazing features. So, Moto X is similar to it...
22. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9801; Member since: 14 May 2012)
LG G2 > Moto X.
I'm not fully sold to the phone but from the livestream, there's no way the Moto X is better.
23. lonestrider (Posts: 88; Member since: 31 Mar 2012)
LG: "Look, what we've learned from you, Samsung... Copying..."