Verizon launching the Motorola (Moto) Luge on August 28th
11. sgodsell (Posts: 2578; Member since: 16 Mar 2013)
CDMA is dead. Most likely this could be the Moto G 2 only now we have a name for it.
5. NexusPhan (Posts: 598; Member since: 11 Jul 2013)
That already exists. I have one. Why change the name?
7. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10075; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Verizon doesn't carry the G LTE at all. Rebranding the phone for it's prepaid network is what they did.
3. promise7 (Posts: 695; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
Pre-paid only or can you buy it for $199 and then add it to your Verizon Screw Everybody plan?
4. Sniggly (Posts: 7296; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Could it be that the Luge is actually the G2?
Or as others suggested, Verizon's version of the Moto G LTE?
6. NexusPhan (Posts: 598; Member since: 11 Jul 2013)
For all you Moto fans here, Motomaker.com is down right now (06:44 EDT). Wonder what they could be doing??? :)
8. Phantom1031 (Posts: 45; Member since: 02 Aug 2014)
When did 4.4.4 become Jellybean???? This is damn fake, that pic above is of Moto X
9. ProblemSolver15 (Posts: 223; Member since: 14 Jun 2010)
Lol, I think you're the only one here who's caught that and pointed it out. PA didn't even see it.
10. bwhiting (Posts: 187; Member since: 15 Jun 2013)
Saw that one too, plus if it was actually some phone that was new it would of been had more detail about it. Plus the TK looks like they did it on MS Paint, couldn't even fake it through Photoshop.