Touchfire on-screen keyboard is a new take on iPad typing: raises $200,000 on Kickstarter
1. PimpStrong (Posts: 310; Member since: 25 Jul 2011)
They are gonna get rich off of that thing.
3. ayephoner (Posts: 850; Member since: 09 Jun 2009)
i wonder if it will be from product sales or apple buy out.
either way, good for them.
10. quakan (Posts: 1373; Member since: 02 Mar 2011)
It would be a great addition to apple if they buy them out and hire the engineers who helped create it.
2. bloodline (Posts: 706; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
the title of this article might as well be " Victor H. faps over the ipad 2"
No way is it near perfect, it maybe the most popular but thats apple marketing, doesnt make it a near perfect device does it, it just proves people are uneducated.
Galaxy tab -
Better Display - 10.1-in. (diag); 1280×800; 149 ppi
4. ayephoner (Posts: 850; Member since: 09 Jun 2009)
he says "for the masses"
calm down. if you really read this and visited the source link, and all you see is that part, you have issues.
5. bloodline (Posts: 706; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
GPS on all models - Ipad 2 only Digital compass (no GPS on wifi-only models)
7000mAH 3.7V Li-polymer
the list goes on
Ipad 2 = not near pefect.
Galaxy tab closer to perfection
6. Schmao (Posts: 357; Member since: 05 Jul 2009)
I have to agree with you. The editor is saying that the iPad 2 is the closest to perfect for the masses, because it sells so well. But that is faulty reasoning. Apple has a big name, and while there are tablets that can cream the iPad, most people want it anyway. It is all they know...
7. ayephoner (Posts: 850; Member since: 09 Jun 2009)
you fandroids are so dense.
things like ease of use, intuitive software, stability, no lag, dev support, etc. can easily be viewed as more important than anything the other tablets offer.
8. iamcc (Posts: 1319; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
Agreed ayephoner. He clearly stated perfect for the masses and I will agree 100% there.
9. shafboy (Posts: 179; Member since: 26 Sep 2010)
If yo uwant to argue so much, say it. But which one is the best selling right now?
11. UltraElectroMagneticPOP (Posts: 49; Member since: 30 Aug 2011)
Not a fanboy of any sort, but I would argue that being "perfect for the masses" doesn't imply being the best spec'd. The thing about iDevices is that they're so strictly engineered (hardware + software) that they work almost flawlessly for their intended use (i.e. as an entertainment device). And they're very simplistic, anyone can use them! Even senior citizens without much tech knowledge. They just feel... natural. You don't exactly need to learn how to use them. That's why they're "perfect for the masses". Much like public urinals.