TomTom does the Robot: the new Android app has advanced lane guidance, historical traffic and IQ Route
- World-class navigation - The latest, most accurate TomTom maps available – with no need for a mobile signal or data plan.
- Lifetime maps – Free updates that ensure access to the latest maps and fastest routes.
- IQ Routes - Arrival times that drivers can rely on – at all times of day.
- Advanced lane guidance – Gives drivers extra clarity when navigating difficult junctions.
- Spoken street names – Makes turnings even clearer.
- 2D / 3D driving view – The clearest display for the safest driving.
- TomTom HD Traffic – Available as an in-app purchase. It's the quickest way through traffic. Proven.
- TomTom Speed Cameras – Available as an in-app purchase. Save money and drive safely with real-time mobile and fixed camera alerts.
Pricing is set at $49.99 for the full North American map, £30.99 for the UK maps, and $74.99 for that Eurotrip experience. For the North American maps set you will need at least 2.3GB free on your mobile device.
1. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1095; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
Neat app...and TOM TOM has always been good at this
8. PhoneLuver (Posts: 468; Member since: 05 Jul 2010)
I have it on my iPhone. Great app. Good maps!
9. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1095; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
k buddy I am thumbing you up :)
But just out of love bro...ANY map app on the iPhone would be better than the native Apple Map..ahem ahem:)
Man you can tblame me...why did u have to mention the iPhone? Your fault :)
Sorry man couldnt resist :)
2. mercorp (Posts: 974; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
ironically,they helped to bring apple maps to us.
did day sabotage them?
3. ap1989 (Posts: 145; Member since: 12 Oct 2011)
im not paying 50 bucks for this my google maps does every i need it to do
4. imkyle (Posts: 1017; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
HD screens have been the 'it' trend in cell phones for the last 10 months now. Why wouldn't you support that from the get go?
5. JunitoNH (Posts: 956; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
For this price, might as well save a couple more bucks, and purchase a stand alone unit.
6. buccob (Posts: 1539; Member since: 19 Jun 2012)
Those people look more like Zombies than robots...
7. floating.static (Posts: 2; Member since: 04 Oct 2012)
which phones/OS-es does this work with?! Not many - is this a Droid-only thing?? Fragmentation at it's finest...
I just checked on Play store, and it's not compatible with Jelly Bean (Moto Xoom tablet), ICS (Samsung GS3), Gingerbread (Moto Atrix), or Froyo (older tablets and a phone - didn't count the Logitech Revue lol)