Tim Cook's Twitter account blocks folks that dissed the blurry photo post
1. shy2papa (Posts: 312; Member since: 23 Jan 2010)
Lol now that's even alot funnier, seriously Apple can't take constructive criticism lol
18. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3877; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Apple needs to lighten up and have a little sense of humor.
It could've been divert to something funny and witty if they thought about it long and well enough.
74. My1cent (Posts: 363; Member since: 30 Jan 2014)
Y'all need to wear 3D glasses to see the glorious moment at its depth of field!!!
30. joevsyou (Posts: 837; Member since: 28 Feb 2015)
they have their head stuck up their ass's Thats why i will never buy a apple phone as their competition is always ahead
56. medicci37 (Posts: 1282; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
Apple can't take any criticism. Like a bunch of no d*ck Scientology nuts
2. manojmcn (Posts: 565; Member since: 16 Jul 2015)
Tim Cook is a nice person. But the narcissistic "i" cult needed a humiliation to get them to ground. And this is the moment. Celebrate. Apple has nothing to lose here except narcissistic pride.
3. joey_sfb (Posts: 5819; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
From bad to worse. Now there more things to talk about. First, its the out of focus iPhone shot now its Apple PR defensive behavior.
I thought iPhone 6s plus has hardware OIS, and for the price they are charging iPhone 6/6s should get it too.
5. Sidewinder (Posts: 433; Member since: 15 Jan 2015)
They're just acting like a bunch of cry babies..
Mom, these mean kids are making fun of the pic I posted. Block them and teach them a lesson...
6. Tarox (Posts: 106; Member since: 17 Feb 2015)
hahaha apple :D
I don't know about the downscaling of twitter, but tbh, that second pic looks like s**t as well....
12. BradyCrack (Posts: 716; Member since: 29 Dec 2015)
I think the second one one is much better.
19. Tarox (Posts: 106; Member since: 17 Feb 2015)
yes it for sure is much better. But still it's quite a bad picture that I personally wouldn't post on public channel like facebook and so on
7. Podrick (Posts: 747; Member since: 19 Aug 2015)
Still, I wonder why he even posted a blurry photo like that in the 1st place?
11. TyrionLannister (unregistered)
The screen res. and screen size of 6s is too small to see blur properly, especially to an old man with spectacles.
72. ibend (Posts: 4792; Member since: 30 Sep 2014)
but its still great pic by their own standart, lol
62. natypes (Posts: 1094; Member since: 02 Feb 2015)
iPhone people don't know tech, not even the ceo. He had no clue what he was doing.
14. HonestRealist (Posts: 196; Member since: 25 Jan 2016)
Oh, thats rich, like you people don't clean up the messes you make?
40. JumpinJackROMFlash (Posts: 450; Member since: 10 Dec 2014)
Not like cry-babies crying about it and denigrating everyone who notices. But maybe you do?
43. lyndon420 (Posts: 4457; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
You can defend Tim all you like...he still won't give you an iPhone. I'm sure he would be touched by your loyalty though.
47. HonestRealist (Posts: 196; Member since: 25 Jan 2016)
I dont live in India, I don't want handouts and freebies ;)
51. tiger28 (Posts: 5; Member since: 27 Jul 2013)
You not an honest realist, you just a racist. What are you trying to imply by your comment? I should report your dumb ass to phonearena. They should block your racist ass and no I do not live in India and no I'm not Indian either. I'm just an educated human
58. NoToFanboys (Posts: 1792; Member since: 03 Oct 2015)
Racism is always a sign of stupidity.
66. TechieXP1969 (Posts: 10278; Member since: 25 Sep 2013)
Or he would be glad to "touch him" for his loyalty...lol