This might be an upcoming Nokia Lumia smartphone
Nokia smartphone design Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
iOS 7 release date and time are today (Sep 18), get ready to update!
18 Sep 2013, 04:00
Samsung Galaxy S5 rumor round-up: release date, price and specs
03 Dec 2013, 05:54
Cyber Monday 2013 deals on phones, tablets and other electronics
01 Dec 2013, 10:55
Android 4.4 KitKat update: release date, features and rumors
31 Oct 2013, 02:31
Nokia smartphone design
1. volcano (Posts: 196; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
720 said to have Zune-Like design so this design isn't 720
16. volcano (Posts: 196; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
it could be Lumia 520 remember Nokia took Nokia 603 design, made some changes to it then release it as Lumia 710
so lumia 520 design could has some similarity with asha series ;)
2. imsickwithsmartphone (Posts: 153; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
can't wait to buy this beast!!!!
5. yero789 (unregistered)
This looks like Nokia Asha touchscreen(fully) phone :D
6. papss (Posts: 2172; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
I don't like the ..middle thickness with the ends thin
12. simad3 (Posts: 4; Member since: 17 Dec 2012)
Why do they say its a Lumia. It's definitely an Asha.
13. shuaibhere (Posts: 593; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
This looks like a x2 with full touch screen....
14. Bilpocalypse (Posts: 260; Member since: 13 Oct 2012)
Regardless of whether its a Lumia, Asha, or some other line they haven't come out with yet, its gonna be a damned good looking phone.
15. FireDragon (Posts: 107; Member since: 13 Nov 2009)
Everyone is saying it's an Asha series and that's exactly why I was coming here to say that it does look like an Asha.
And if I take a step ahead I say it could be a full touch of Asha 305. I hope it comes with better specs, as in wifi enabled. I was checking Asha 305 the other day that my cousin bought and that was not bad. He (my cousin) is pretty happy with it. He pick it over Samsung, said Samsung's keyboard was very tiny and hard to press compare to this one.
19. hepresearch (unregistered)
I agree... this is not WP8... looks more like it will be an Asha series phone. I'll bet this is the hardware that the RM-860 firmware is going on.
17. feres13 (Posts: 295; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
I doubt it's the EOS, i think it's the lumia 720. If nokia doesn't introduce the EOS in MWC i would be verry disapointed. THAT phone is the only one that would make me switch to WP8 in a heartbeat!