The life and times of Steve Jobs summarized in an infographic
1. remixfa (Posts: 13903; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
oh.. i gotta be like everyone else...
do I get a prize? :)
3. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4010; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Yes you do, you get a life time supply of............................................................
Cracker Jack! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
2. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4010; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
I already know this! It's only the same thing posted now for like fifth time since his death on PhoneArena.com. I think by NOW we all know the man’s achievements ESPECIALLY if we read this site on a consistent basis. I like the illustrations though!
4. THE_GAME5 (Posts: 35; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
Jobs is the TECHNO GOD of our era who has not only made already existing tech simpler and stunning but has also annihilated his rivals....////
hope apple continues this tradition......long live apple
5. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4010; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Dude he is no "GOD", he is a man just like you & I. He took a piss like you & I. He put his pants on like you & I. Please, buddy you sound like a clueless, brainless fanatic. Steve Jobs was a genius, NOT A "GOD"! You must be from The Church of Shepherd Steve Jobs of Latter-day iSheeps! Dude don't SOIL Steve Jobs legacy like that. He was a visionary & true talent in the tech world, by no means is he a "GOD" so get real!
7. dacastrator (Posts: 232; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
Did Steve Jobs really invented, designed and created the iPhone, iPod and iPads? He co-founded Apple but it doesnt mean he invented everything under the Apple brand.
10. roldefol (Posts: 2860; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
By all accounts he was the driving force behind those major innovations. He may not have known exactly what it would look like, but he knew what it should do. The best bosses inspire employees to do great work for them.
6. ivanko34 (Posts: 617; Member since: 04 Sep 2011)
he was just a business man
Richard M. Stallman on Steve Jobs: "I'm not glad he's dead, but I'm glad he's gone"
Stallman: “Steve Jobs, the pioneer of the computer as a jail made cool, designed to sever fools from their freedom, has died.”
8. Sniggly (Posts: 6998; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
He had a great mind. And apparently had a decent sense of humor. That's all I've got.
9. henrickrw (Posts: 404; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Nice.... But I insist that Steve Jobs & Tim Cook could not sleep thinking of their worst nightmare - The Galaxy S2