The international Samsung Galaxy S5 model can already be rooted
1. neops (Posts: 168; Member since: 28 Jan 2014)
Does anybody know what happend with that rumor, that apps won't be able to write on ext. SD due to a Samsung deal with Google for promoting Drive? Was it true after all? Did they cancelled it?
3. thegreatone99 (Posts: 11; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
Yes it is true, my friend cant move apps to sd on his note 3 after installing 4.4.2
4. neops (Posts: 168; Member since: 28 Jan 2014)
So they manipulate people to go for Drive or phones whith more built-in storage (32Gb+). Do they want us to buy their $#i7?
6. Arte-8800 (Posts: 4281; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
ANTUTU on this device is 39500 vs s801 36000 S5 non LTE
5. Zack_2014 (Posts: 45; Member since: 25 Mar 2014)
Seems like a good modding phone! Developers already managed to root it before its official release to stores.