The LG G5 'Lite' to feature tweaked specs for select markets
1. MuddyCow (Posts: 67; Member since: 09 Oct 2014)
LG is on a race to the bottom in Mexico, having zero chances vs. Samsung and Apple on the high-end, they try their best to sell super crappy "midrangers" or "lowends" (worst of their categories) with carrier support, feel sorry for them, at the end everyone will see LG like a cheap brand that sells slow, bloated, low-quality phones.
2. refillable (Posts: 1046; Member since: 10 Mar 2014)
Not sure what you were referring to, but this article clearly contradicts your statement.
3. Hitokage (Posts: 103; Member since: 01 Mar 2015)
This is actually somewhat the proper way to do a lite version of a flagship. It still has a competent processor (a bit lacking in the GPU side, but more than sufficient on the CPU side) rather than the awful Snapdragon 4XX chips that lite versions tend to use, it has the same build quality (presumably), the same display, and it doesn't skimp on RAM (3 GB is just fine, some flagships are only shipping with 2 GB still, and you don't hear many complaints with those).
5. Adreno (banned) (Posts: 755; Member since: 12 Mar 2016)
Do not forget that the Snapdragon 652 is built on 28nm. So, not really competent in CPU versus Snapdragon 820.
And the Adreno GPU 510 is weaker than Adreno 420.
11. ibend (Posts: 4573; Member since: 30 Sep 2014)
its still fine if it priced lower than SD808 midranger, like MXPE and V10
6. kamejoko (Posts: 203; Member since: 10 Nov 2011)
28nm can not compare with 14nm.vey difference technology.
8. Hallyu (Posts: 394; Member since: 21 Jul 2015)
Your statement doesn't stand a point. It's just coming out from your hatred mind.
4. Shubham1221 (Posts: 67; Member since: 29 Jul 2015)
Really happy to hear about Lg G5 lite.Its way better than last year Lg G4 lite.Its a lite version in true sense.Sd 652 is a very efficient performes and also Adreno 510 gpu packs lots of power.
7. Adreno (banned) (Posts: 755; Member since: 12 Mar 2016)
Snapdragon 652 is built on 28nm... Is it really efficient?
Adreno 510 is around Adreno 418 in GPU power, but weaker than Adreno 430.
9. HighOnAndroidFTW (Posts: 185; Member since: 26 Apr 2015)
LG good choice by offering options, give a little more affordable setup buy with still great performance and on the new modular design. Kudos to them for that!
10. S-R-K (banned) (Posts: 304; Member since: 15 Mar 2016)
Are you max Lee from high on Android...