T-Mobile promises Gingerbread for G2x by summer
1. psn1819 posted on 26 May 2011, 16:56 0 0
I hope this miracle is real...because of all the issues the g2x has...it needs one lol
4. untethered posted on 26 May 2011, 21:35 0 0
Oh, what difference does it make? The device has been pulled by T-Mobile for rebooting issues. They claim there is a software fix for it, but it's also suffering from a bleeding screen. Can't really fix that via software. T-Mobile has already been sending out replacements to customers, up to 3 & 4 to some. They have bigger fish to fry with this device than Gingerbread. T-Mobile should pull it and cancel contract with LG. Besides, the Sensation is coming.
11. Clutch12 (unregistered) posted on 26 May 2011, 23:12 0 0
the sensation still isn't a better phone the ips screen is far supirior to the sensation's s-lcd and the tegra 2 chipset out preforms the dua-core snapdragon chipset in productivity and gaming, besides i have not had any of these problems with my G2x.
14. ionik502 posted on 02 Jun 2011, 09:16 0 0
I couldn't agree more clutch.....not to mention the HDMI out that mirrors the interface!
15. garrett (unregistered) posted on 02 Jun 2011, 09:49 0 0
i have it its a great phone
16. garrett (unregistered) posted on 02 Jun 2011, 09:55 0 0
do you know how to get games on this phone
17. Matt (unregistered) posted on 20 Jun 2011, 13:16 0 0
welp, tomorrow is the beginning of summer, and it's still not released! :( not much time left! :)