- Some of the cool features and functionality you can look forward to include:
- New ways to experience your media with new media applications – “WALKMAN”, “Album” and “Movies”
- Extended standby mode, increasing standby time by up to four times (depending on user-profile and data consumption)
- Lock screen with improved functionality
- Resizable widgets for improved personalization
- Improved control of your mobile data consumption
- Recent Apps button for a clear overview of your applications
Sony Xperia P Android ICS update rolling out - Xperia U, sola and go to follow
4. smallworld (Posts: 456; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
Yeah hopefully they will all get jelly beans !! Inchallah!
2. Grishm (Posts: 54; Member since: 18 May 2012)
Keep the updates rollin', Sony. Make sure you roll 'em sooner though.
3. loken (Posts: 462; Member since: 09 May 2012)
Sony's doing it right! apart from releasing devices wth gb but i dont mind!
still waiting for gx btw
5. BLikens1619 (Posts: 57; Member since: 12 Apr 2008)
Really wish Sony would stop jumping over the Ion with these ICS updates.
12. BLikens1619 (Posts: 57; Member since: 12 Apr 2008)
What is the LT28h? I'm looking for the LT28i software, don't neccessarily need ICS, just want to lose the AT&T bloatware.
9. diego87s (Posts: 2; Member since: 16 Aug 2012)
I completely agree with you. I don't know why Sony keeps ignoring the Ion (LT28i). We deserve ICS if not JB for the long, long, long wait. Come on Sony!!! Get it Together!!!
7. Ohrules (Posts: 326; Member since: 11 Jun 2012)
the xperia pro is still waiting in the shadows for the ICS update.......
8. RamyRamz69 (Posts: 390; Member since: 12 Dec 2011)
Ever tried connecting your phone to PC Companion?