Samsung makes Galaxy J1 2016 official: larger screen, faster chipset
8. Well-Manicured-Man (Posts: 231; Member since: 16 Jun 2015)
This is how Samsung destroys its brand. Why even making such phones when Samsung has a many of the best of the best technologies available in house?
Samsung should not offer phones below $400.
2. Lovejoy (Posts: 9; Member since: 04 Aug 2015)
Wow, that's one ugly combination of black and champagne on the bezels. Couldn't just stick to one colour?
6. carlemillward (unregistered)
Yeah, the colours do not blend in with one another.
3. NitishNK (Posts: 36; Member since: 03 Jul 2015)
lol... still people will buy... And after buying will say 's**t-shat' abt this phone... Grt marketing Samsung.... no one z better than u at selling craps.... And people oof...
4. Zackd44 (Posts: 30; Member since: 29 Jun 2015)
No smartphone should come with less than qHD (540x960) at this point. I have the RAZR M which has a 4.3 qHD screen and for a, at the time, mid level phone the screen is very good. It is good as far as todays low end phones go. 480x800 is just unacceptable regardless of the price
5. SuperAndroid507 (Posts: 233; Member since: 06 Jan 2014)
"luscious hotels and luxury malls", you forgot "burning towers in New Year's eve"
9. yoosufmuneer (Posts: 1456; Member since: 14 Feb 2015)
Not competitive at all but I am sure it will sell in millions in my country. Because people here prefer the brand. Xiaomi's $105 phone is way better than this.