Samsung UK stores see lines for the launch of the Galaxy S III, supply issues shaping up
1. kshell1 posted on 30 May 2012, 06:12 11 2
Well this is quite amazing. Supply constraints after 2 days. Take that apple lol
2. sarb009 posted on 30 May 2012, 06:20 5 2
yeah i've counted those are 30 people in the queque for almighty galaxy s3 and will be even more people wait until evening.
4. matrix_neo posted on 30 May 2012, 06:26 9 3
History is now rewritten, samsung tries to steal the limelight, so sad iphone hype is now a thing of the past. Samsung rules now.!!! What can you say taco and gallitoking??!! Still bashing android and keep on claiming its an inferior os compared to ios??!! Thumbs me down eyesheeps!!!
7. sarb009 posted on 30 May 2012, 06:41 7 1
& i$heep like you also linening up but on phonearena cuz of jealousy
11. 09wbd03516 (banned) posted on 30 May 2012, 07:03 6 3
Somebody is jealous~~~ dont be mad just because u cant AFFORD it~~~
6. frydaexiii posted on 30 May 2012, 06:36 6 2
Taco : "You don't see people lining up outside the Samsung store."
There, you happy now Taco? I don't approve of this sheep like behavior of people but as long as it proves you wrong, it's all good.
8. sarb009 posted on 30 May 2012, 06:44 3 2
Come on Taco we are waiting for ur comment so that we can give u thumbs down and finger up.
9. darac posted on 30 May 2012, 06:57 4 2
Well, they at least don't camp in front of the store. Takes a special kind of sheep for that
10. remixfa posted on 30 May 2012, 06:57 12 1
"people only buy android because they give it away for free"
"you will never see people waiting in line for a samsung copycat device"
well, here is the most expensive SAMSUNG phone, busting iphone sales with people waiting in line.
like always, taco is wrong.
12. kshell1 posted on 30 May 2012, 07:12 4 1
If I had the money I would import it right now lol
22. remixfa posted on 30 May 2012, 08:02 3 0
import it and have faith that im in a 1900mhz tmobile zone.. lol.
27. gallitoking posted on 30 May 2012, 12:25 0 4
good luck with your dual core snapdragon remix
28. gallitoking posted on 30 May 2012, 12:28 0 6
the only reason is busting iphone sales is... because there is no iphone. wait until the launch of a real king of sales.. the iphone... by then the SGSIII will be free on contract.. just like the RZR will be in a few weeks...
13. PackMan posted on 30 May 2012, 07:18 2 4
It's good as long as they don't tent outside the store.
18. frydaexiii posted on 30 May 2012, 07:34 2 2
Yeah, at least those people still have some of their pride, dignity and common sense when they lined up for a phone, not as bad as iFans yet...
14. PackMan posted on 30 May 2012, 07:18 0 0
It's good as long as they don't tent outside the store.
15. QinEmpire posted on 30 May 2012, 07:19 2 4
Sam-sheep queuing up for an Apple copycat device lol..
16. frydaexiii posted on 30 May 2012, 07:26 6 1
lol, copycat? Take a look at your leaked iPhone 5, now take a look at the S3. The iP5 not only still has the iP4's looks, but now it doesn't even look elegant anymore. You know, my first impression of the S3 wasn't a very good one, but looking at that leaked iMonstrosity, the S3 looks like a pebble sent from heaven.
20. QinEmpire posted on 30 May 2012, 07:47 0 0
Doesn't change the fact lol fanboy, continue arguing.
21. kshell1 posted on 30 May 2012, 08:00 1 1
Its completely different than any Apple device. Different processor, different screen (much larger and higher res), expandable memory, they changed touchwiz to where it looks nothing like IOS, bluetooth 4.0, removeable battery, larger battery, and so much more.
24. QinEmpire posted on 30 May 2012, 10:55 0 3
Says the bind guy accusing me of that lol
26. taz89 posted on 30 May 2012, 12:04 2 1
Lol mate please explain how the s3 is a copy of the iPhone or even the iphone 5...how can.Samsung copy a phone that don't exist.
31. Berzerk000 posted on 30 May 2012, 13:59 1 2
The S3 looks absolutely nothing like the iPhone. They are obviously distinguishable from one another, they are in no way alike, except for the home button, but even then they do look completely different. The S3 is much larger, has rounded edges and a curved back; has a different processor, display, and camera. It's almost the exact opposite of the iPhone. So stop saying it's a copy, when Apple actually buys iPhone parts from Samsung. Just because Apple came out with a product that's rectangular, doesn't mean anything else that is a rectangle is a copy of it.
32. SleepingOz posted on 30 May 2012, 14:28 2 1
It's a waste of time, he already knows all that.. He's just a Samsung/Android hater from the Nokia/WP camp.
35. QinEmpire posted on 30 May 2012, 16:25 0 2
Honestly I won't even waste my time telling how much Samsung have copied. ignorant fans.
Just go ahead and buy it fanboys, be the second grade citizen.
Its like buying a fake Rolex watch out of Thailand streets and flaunting how good it is. Kudos Sfan.
37. QinEmpire posted on 30 May 2012, 16:28 0 0
Oops * shamelessly flaunting how good it is.
38. SleepingOz posted on 30 May 2012, 18:28 3 1
ROFL! You just can't argue simply 'cause you already knew well before trolling on this article that you're wrong.
Typical behaviour of an impulsive illogical person.
Perhaps as I told you may times before, you should learn how to control your jealousy.
And oh, your comparison is stupid and irrelevant. But well, no surprise as it's from you.
29. SleepingOz posted on 30 May 2012, 12:49 2 1
You mad no one queued up for the Lumia? As I told before, you should learn how to control your jealousy.
17. tedkord posted on 30 May 2012, 07:28 7 1
If you camp out in front of a store for a phone you could order online and have delivered to your door a day later, whether its an Apple or Samsung, you're a tard.
40. remixfa posted on 30 May 2012, 21:03 1 0
heck, a lot of times you can have it delivered on launch day. people are just weird.. lol
19. mrochester (unregistered) posted on 30 May 2012, 07:42 0 2
It's great to finally see some other manufacturer have the sort of success that Apple have been enjoying for years. It's a pity there aren't more able to compete on this front.
25. xtian1103 posted on 30 May 2012, 11:29 0 1
samsung might be throwing some serious campaign against apple customers. but we never really know what's going on their heads. they are starting to realize that releasing a solid flagship device once a year excites people more, creates buzz, rumors flying everywhere, pre orders starting to eclipse that of apple's, and ultimately fans are starting to create long lines outside their stores. you may hate how apple fans lined up every launch day, but i feel samsung likes what they are seeing and how their strategy goes, well like that of apple's. no matter which name you call it, they are now herding their own loyal sheeps
36. QinEmpire posted on 30 May 2012, 16:27 0 3
Solid flagship that lags, can be infected easily ? Lol..
It won't even run all apps in the marketplace despite being a flagship.
41. taz89 posted on 31 May 2012, 09:09 1 0
lol troll of decade huh why you even here if you not going to get the phone..lag really that just comfirms that your blind and what have you even used one let alone seen one to know that all apps wont run on it..if you know anything any games that work on the s2 will work on the s3 and considering that pretty much all apps work on the s2 then there will be know problem for the s3 and even if there was do you think that the developers wont support the most popular android device..infected easily only if you are dumb and stupid by trying to use illegal apk files or install something that you didnt download...if you have common sense you will have no issues
30. Iphone4 (unregistered) posted on 30 May 2012, 13:01 0 1
I used this phone for 5 min. I have to say phone looked good and feel solid build. It didn’t feel cheap to me.
34. ivanko34 posted on 30 May 2012, 14:42 6 0
I cant believe they are samsung fans
No samsung fan will do a line
It must be apple fans who have switched to Samsung
39. frydaexiii posted on 30 May 2012, 20:48 1 0
Exactly, to me, even if I really want the phone, I wouldn't line up for it, I'm paying for it, why the hell should I line up for it?
There are only 3 things in the world I would line up for :
1) Free stuff
2) Buying movie tickets or at the supermarket
3) The toilet (if the guy's toilet ever had a line)