Samsung R&D spending reached record $9 billion in 2011
1. plgladio (Posts: 314; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
All the very best for the techies over there in Samsung :)
9. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4704; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
This type of spending on R&D leads to incredible products like the Samsung Galaxy S II, the Samsung Galaxy Note & the Samsung Galaxy Nexus.
Just WAIT for the Samsung Galaxy S III & when they make the Samsung Galaxy Note 2. Those 2 phones will make all the other phones I just mentioned seem like a senior citizens asking for the senior discount at the movie theatre! lol
Samsung clearly is out to dominate & guess what? Who can argue with them!
2. eaxvac (Posts: 328; Member since: 15 Jan 2012)
Even with the spendings, Samsung still produce something similar to Apple. No creativity at all.
4. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
That's because samsung's stuff are build in house from the ground up !
Although that's really stupid Cause less revenue for them and more money for apple
3. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
Honestly apple is more about evolution not innovation however I am still on apple's side for now
5. SleepingOz (unregistered)
apple? evolution? seriously?
6. xfire99 (Posts: 637; Member since: 14 Mar 2012)
Apple evulate from a thief to a robber and rob all humanitys from theirs freedom. In a near future Apple will create an army of iZombies and all will be locked upp in a Land that Called iLand. These iZombies lives for one purpose, too se how they reacts to all small shiny iDevices fed to them and if it can withstands all scratchings from these hungry monsters claws.
If the test are succeded and Apple will start with new bigger iDevices. This new bigger iDevice will come with a new revolutionary design and a new era of evolution have started!
8. TROLL.ISAHA (banned) (Posts: 535; Member since: 28 Mar 2012)
XFIRE999 That was really funny LMAO!!!!!!
THELEGEND has no self-respect of him-self....
Young desecrated bestial.....
13. SleepingOz (unregistered)
It's not about respect. He's just a plain stupid iBiasedSheep.
14. ZEUS.the.thunder.god (unregistered)
very true actually
15. D_Tech-tive (Posts: 104; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
Behind is more like it!
No 4G, and slower processors!
7. TROLL.ISAHA (banned) (Posts: 535; Member since: 28 Mar 2012)
Thelegend657 §HEep Apple are are Invertebates.
Poor guy has been seduced by Apple in-there ALLUREMENT!
You've been dooooomed.....
11. bvalde09 (Posts: 174; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
LMFAO. Evolution? Iphone 3G,= Iphone 3Gs Iphone 4 = Iphone 4s no innovation at all. Please get your facts straight
17. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
I am sorry I messed it up , I mean evolution
19. saket.shrivastava (Posts: 55; Member since: 02 Apr 2012)
u r still messin up......
all people here mean no iVolution
10. cripton805 (Posts: 1173; Member since: 18 Mar 2012)
The fact is that Apple will reveal LTE and maybe and a 3.7" screen and call it revolutionary that its just never been released before and its exclusive to Apple products will make it a best seller. Oh and the fact that if you need your balls scratched, theres an app for that.
Anyway, theyll sue Samsung because their phones have a screen too.
12. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
isnt that about as much as apple spent in suing the world last year? if only they had put that towards innovation instead of subjugation
20. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
They actually just use samsung parts and let samsung lg and other suppliers pay for the R&D , make much business sense ehh ?
16. BomberXL (Posts: 82; Member since: 17 Jan 2012)
Good Job Samsung, thats why they keep throwing out phones, and all of them are top contendors. Keep up the good work guys
21. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
Not really all . Some