Samsung Galaxy Note II is coming to China with an extra SIM card slot
As much as you may like the idea of a dual-SIM device, this one will probably remain exclusive to China., where it's expected to launch on November 24 with China Telecom for about CNY 5,199 ($835).
Other than the two SIM card slots, the handset will be exactly the same as the international and U.S. Note II, sporting a speedy 1.6 GHz Exynos CPU, 2GB RAM, 8MP camera and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean.
3. Nematc posted on 14 Nov 2012, 08:40 11 1
Because they restricted to one child. Now they can enjoy with two sim slots.
12. MistB posted on 14 Nov 2012, 11:48 0 1
What? Is that supposed to be some kind of racist jibe? Prick comment.
9. mrrosenthal posted on 14 Nov 2012, 10:45 3 0
There are 3 companies in China, all with different technology and NON interchangable sim cards. Like if you switch between verizon and at&t, you need to switch numbers. But many people have 2 carriers because of deals and internet packages.
I've been waiting for this phone for months. 2 sim cards, for my 2 carriers. Ｉlive there.
10. doejon posted on 14 Nov 2012, 11:20 0 0
thats not the question about need
sadly the carriers have a lot to say and they dont want
a highendphone with dualsim
sry for my bad english
2. PAPINYC (limited) 4 days ago posted on 14 Nov 2012, 08:38 3 0
Why the heck do the Chinese need two SIM card slots;
are they planning a Dual-Bootleg??
11. Reluctant_Human posted on 14 Nov 2012, 11:39 0 1
Hell yeah. A great way to get more memory out of a device without getting screwed with ridiculous prices.
5. poikilo posted on 14 Nov 2012, 09:52 5 0
There are no carrier restrictions. So i can use one carrier which offers good call rates and the other for good data plan. SIMPLE
6. ElektronicGeek91 posted on 14 Nov 2012, 10:36 0 0
United states always get stuck with the basic things and softwares.
7. voxmarc posted on 14 Nov 2012, 10:38 4 0
wow two sim....that means no problem for me crossing HK and Shenzhen...no sim change..just 1 great smartphone with two networks.....great!.....