Samsung Galaxy Note II gets first official hands-on video
It goes from the design and feel of the second-gen Note, to the new layout of applications like the Gallery, making great use of that extra screen real estate and going to the plenty of creative applications for the S Pen and the apps that go with it.
Check it out, most of the features seem really accessible, even to people who are not in the arts, but will you really use them or are they more of a gimmick to you? Let us know in the comments below.
source: Samsung Mobile
17. OptimusOne (Posts: 694; Member since: 22 May 2012)
man note 3 should be shaped in a triangle
41. MeoCao (unregistered)
Wow, what a great device. But a little expensive though.
46. TheOldOne (Posts: 51; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
Adobe will sue it for sure... how they dare using a feather background!
2. 1ceTr0n (Posts: 442; Member since: 20 May 2012)
Can't sell my Note 1 fast enough come October
6. OptimusOne (Posts: 694; Member since: 22 May 2012)
I buy it for free :P. Ill pay shipping though
36. ph00ny (Posts: 565; Member since: 26 May 2011)
My Note is going to become Galaxy Player 5.3 HD
4. Sprintfan (Posts: 68; Member since: 18 Nov 2011)
Does it blend? :) Do want. Am guessing $300.00 on a 2 year.
33. OptimusOne (Posts: 694; Member since: 22 May 2012)
who knows... sprint didn't get the note 1.
12. remixfa (Posts: 13902; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
if its an international, I'll take it! :) if its a US version, give it to proto, he doesnt have access to such fine a american S3 with qualcomm chippery.. (snicker snicker)
15. remixfa (Posts: 13902; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
well crap, he cant use it and neither can I. get a GSM phone man! lol
Nah, dude, what makes the SGS3 outdated other than the exynos quad.. which may not make it to US shores again anyways? its nearly the same phone with a different overlay.
Just go to your best friend,www.xda-developers.com , and download a rom. Also you can probably find the Note launcher and apps on XDA as well so you can have yourself a mini-note. :)
21. remixfa (Posts: 13902; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
what are you going to do with a sprint locked CDMA phone???? lol sell it and put the money towards the GSM quad core? :)
31. remixfa (Posts: 13902; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
you could glue a big camera lens on the back side and pretend its the new galaxy camera! :)
14. remixfa (Posts: 13902; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
its like.. samsung develops both Tinzen and Touchwiz or something.
i wonder if samsung is going to sue samsung for using the spiral? i bet they have a napkin drawing somewhere to prove prior art.
What a funny court appearance that would be, eh? :)
11. protozeloz (Posts: 5328; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
I want some of those features ported.....
27. OptimusOne (Posts: 694; Member since: 22 May 2012)
just wait. as soon as leaked rom comes out. port will comeout within hours
19. whysoserious (Posts: 313; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
I must admit, these features have put my s3 to shame. Great job Samsung!
Now this is what innovation should be like, and not just some stupid rectangular shape, slide to unlock, bounce back gesture, generic icons that should be patented for.
32. OptimusOne (Posts: 694; Member since: 22 May 2012)
ics doesn't have bounce back anymore lol
24. TheCellX (Posts: 36; Member since: 08 Nov 2011)
I really have to say... the features are very impressive. Still i need to say is a bigger Gs3... but it really started to like me.
29. Miquel_1987 (Posts: 21; Member since: 13 Jun 2012)
Very usefull features. Definitely a phone for business/artist people. I love the new features but i don't think i'm gonna use them. so i don't see the urge to buy this phablet. A phone will do just fine for me :)
35. g2a5b0e (Posts: 1939; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
I seriously hope Samsung can pull off getting this phone on all the major U.S. carriers like they did with the S3. I really want it.
38. cncrim (Posts: 419; Member since: 15 Aug 2011)
Tmobole will be the first one get this baby then Att. Note 2 got my money when they are on att.
44. g2a5b0e (Posts: 1939; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
I was curious about that myself, but considering that Jellybean has Google Now (assuming Samsung will implement it on all their Jellybean phones), who cares?
47. savezo007 (Posts: 41; Member since: 12 Aug 2012)
does it hav a notification light? that'll be cool since im gonna get it