SNES emulator released for Windows RT and Windows 8
1. fistigons (Posts: 264; Member since: 11 Feb 2012)
Another reason to get a windows 8 phone. I've got this same emulator on my ipad, but it had to be jailbroken in order to get it. That's awesome that the marketplace allows you to get it for free.
4. windroid (unregistered)
Won't take long until it’s available for winphone 8. Don't worry :)
5. The_Innovation (Posts: 597; Member since: 18 Jul 2012)
What about the games? All the games are pre loaded?
6. Nick_T (Posts: 158; Member since: 27 May 2011)
No. Preloading games may get the emulator's developer into a bit of a legal trouble.
9. The_Innovation (Posts: 597; Member since: 18 Jul 2012)
So where would we get the games from? Buy them?
11. vvelez5 (Posts: 623; Member since: 29 Jan 2011)
Coolroms.com she's emulator is awesome o my rt