Red Nexus 5 coming on February 4th?
Thanks to the leak, we can say that we are less than a week away from seeing a third color option for buyers of the Nexus 5. Besides Black, white, and now possibly red, we could also see a yellow variant coming soon as well. The red Nexus 5 will be available from the Google Play Store, and the Sprint document was explaining to reps how to activate the device so it can connect with the Sprint network.
Leaked internal Sprint document reveals February 4th launch of red Nexus 5
1. papss (Posts: 2879; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
This looks to be real. What a color.. Love it in red. Battery is the only issue I have with the hardware. Its not bad but I want better
3. WirelessCon (Posts: 309; Member since: 11 May 2010)
Yeah, battery isn't good. I have a white 32gb Nexus 5. Bigger battery, 64gb, and better loudspeakers would be nice. Google shoud have had a loudspeaker at the top and the bottom for a much better landscape stereo experience.
2. docj8404 (Posts: 71; Member since: 23 Jan 2013)
The back panel I could possibly tolerate but the red earpiece grill on the front is a little too distracting for my taste. I don't know why OEMs refrain from producing colored devices with the front & rear panels of the same color. A fully white Nexus 5 would of been quite angelic... The way it stands for most people who own a Moto X, Nexus 5 & a few other devices: It doesn't matter what color the rear is as it's usually obscured via a case of some kind.
4. bugsbunny00 (Posts: 687; Member since: 07 Jun 2013)
valentines is around the corner,this will be a matching gift for my red heart shaped box of chocolates..
5. alrightihatepickingusernames (Posts: 163; Member since: 29 Dec 2013)
Wait... Its red because of KitKat. I get it now.
But I'll be really confused if they release a yellow one.
6. bradley8795 (Posts: 11; Member since: 19 Nov 2013)
Yellow is for the next release.......Android Lemon ball
7. XperiaOptimusOne (unregistered)
Hope it has the same matte finish like the black version.
8. AfterShock (Posts: 908; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
Battery on two N5s in my house last from morning to night.(bed)
Not an issue at all for us, end user is biggest consumer of battery.
9. bakarock (Posts: 37; Member since: 29 Aug 2013)
RED COLOUR + BIGGER BATTERY, 1'LL BUY... :-)