RIM's BBM party in London ends up with stabbing, man hospitalized
1. Sniggly (Posts: 7305; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Jeezus. RIM just can't catch a break in the press, can they?
4. android_hitman (unregistered)
it's apple's hand :)
2. downbeat4 (Posts: 93; Member since: 03 Dec 2010)
Bad press is better than no press....poor RIM :(
5. tigermcm (Posts: 851; Member since: 02 Sep 2009)
hmmmm this is just more bad news with RIM hope the person is ok. I do know if this is an ongoing thing but did Nokia+MS start these public parties or is this normal?
6. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1488; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
if i was there ,i would have gladly bagged a few playbook's during the fight
8. tluv00 (Posts: 134; Member since: 18 Oct 2007)
Drunken Executives causing a ruckus on a plane. A stabbing at a Company sponsored party. WTF is going on with RIM?
9. cripton805 (Posts: 1389; Member since: 18 Mar 2012)
This is weird. Almost like someone is doing this on purpose? A lawsuit was announced where theyre having there conference in Florida even tho the people suing are canadian. And why from 97? And now theres a stabbing at their party... competitors trying to take them out?
10. cupcake (Posts: 106; Member since: 15 Apr 2010)
I'd feel like stabbing someone if I were listening to Jessie J., as well...
11. andro. (Posts: 1997; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
I blame jessie j's music,itd drive anyone crazy!