Nokia Lumia 635 Moneypenny screenshot reveals 4G connectivity
The new screenshot is specifically from the Lumia 635 model. It reveals that the handset has 4G LTE connectivity, but no dual SIM capabilities. So we are assuming that the dual SIM version of Moneypenny is the Lumia 630.
Nokia will probably commercialize the 630 in emerging markets, while the LTE-capable Lumia 635 is going to be targeted at developed markets.
Unfortunately, we still don’t have too many details on the specs of the Lumia 630 / 635. Our best bet is that its display is a 720 x 1280 pixels one with a size of at least 4 inches. It may also be a FWVGA (480 x 854) display - however, Windows Phone doesn't support this resolution at the moment. Like the already available Lumia 620 and Lumia 625, the two new handsets could have dual-core Snapdragon processors. After all, their model numbers indicate mid-end features.
It remains to be seen if our assumptions are correct. For now there is no word on when Nokia is planning to announce the Lumia 630 and 635, but we will let you know as soon as it happens.
1. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
On-screen buttons on a Windows Phone. Interesting...
2. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3378; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
But these On-screen buttons will eat up some space. Personally I don't like it.
3. iguano (Posts: 101; Member since: 10 May 2012)
its a trade off, because the phone will be smaller
4. Gaurav008 (Posts: 294; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
Anybody here who can sell me on the Nokia Lumia 720? I want to buy that as a second phone. Seell me on that ANYONE?
5. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
You can go to the Nokia store to buy it, if it's not available in your country you can buy it online.
9. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3570; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
This coming from the guy who hates Lumia phones...
6. zuckerboy (banned) (Posts: 898; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)
wow everything is different from old ui :D
7. Aplusk (Posts: 113; Member since: 10 Nov 2013)
i dont like onscreen buttons, it eats up screen space.
we already has bezels for smooth capacitive buttons.
8. nokiafan (Posts: 4; Member since: 24 Dec 2012)
It's supossed to be the FWVGA resolution, so the on-screen buttons, don't take out space from the 480x800 resolution, as in other handsets :)