Nokia Lumia 525, a sister phone to the most popular Windows Phone, is coming up
That’s about as much details as we have right now, but we can assume the Lumia 525 will be a modest upgrade over the Lumia 520. After all, the Lumia 520 with its spacious 4-inch display and powerful Snpadragon S4 system chip, all for a price that nearly matches that of most affordable Android devices, proved extemely popular.
The Lumia 520 quickly rose to become the most popular Windows Phone devices in multiple markets, especially the more price-sensitive ones.
We expect to see the Lumia 525 get announced officially at the end of the month in Abu Dhabi, where Nokia is holind a huge press conference. The Finnish company should bring six new devices there, so stay tuned.
Nokia Glee = Lumia 525— @evleaks (@evleaks) September 30, 2013
5. tadaa (Posts: 245; Member since: 18 Apr 2013)
damn right. just put an led flash in it and i'm buying
2. pokharkarsaga (Posts: 361; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
MaKe 525 available for $150.Android phones below $300 lags & sucks.
7. akki20892 (Posts: 3438; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
this is another hit after lumia 520........!!!
Little Champ(520) done great job, and now second Little Champ(525) need to do great job in sharing market for NOKIA, and we know he will do it 100%.
8. hms2407 (Posts: 94; Member since: 25 Apr 2013)
XPERIA m and L,HTC one sv,lg optimous l9,galaxy s4 mini,s4 mini all cost under 250 usd and have better specs than the 520
9. akki20892 (Posts: 3438; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
R u kidding me dude, s4 mini is under 250. Check your eyes. Even s3 mini is not under 250.
18. hms2407 (Posts: 94; Member since: 25 Apr 2013)
In Pakistan,it costs 24000 rupees which approximately equals to 242 usd,lumnia 520 costs between 150-180 usd here
21. -box- (Posts: 3786; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
520 is $99.99 with AT&T, 521 is $120-150 with T-Mobile US (less buying power and mass sales)
16. Omar-BHR95 (Posts: 184; Member since: 23 Dec 2012)
thats the 520 in the picture not Nokia Glee Lumia 525
10. Snoobab (Posts: 174; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
Please stop it with the device fragmentation Nokia.
The performance gap between the 520 and 620 really doesn't warrant a Lumia 525.
12. Reluctant_Human (Posts: 856; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
That would increase the cost and take away the appeal of getting a good low cost phone. Plus the 520 it's mostly popular in areas where there's still only 3g and probably will be for years to come.
13. brrunopt (Posts: 504; Member since: 15 Aug 2013)
make it 4.5" , keep the rest (or add a snapdragon 400 / 200)
17. kindlefireowner (Posts: 349; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
How about making the phone available on every prepaid carrier. Show CDMA some love.
19. amii.. (Posts: 1; Member since: 02 Oct 2013)
plz cn nybdy tel me dt is the rear camera of 525 is featured with autofocus n hs d frnt camera r nt????? lackng of ds 2 features ive nt purchse NL-520.. plz rly