New Sony Commercial takes a modern twist on love
Now it is Girl's turn. Using the NFC capabilities on her Sony phone, she sends him the song that she wants him to hear, which also contains a hidden message about her deep seated feelings toward him. But unlike the slow paced crooner style of his song, her tune is a bone jarring fast paced rock number.
Boy hears song, figures out message and is so thrilled that he runs off. Ahh, modern love all made possible by Sony.
Thanks, Anonymous Tipster!
11. yudi.nemesis (Posts: 1127; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
hmmm... i don't understand what that means.
but let me tell you something about NFC
NFC standards cover communications protocols and data exchange formats, and are based on existing radio-frequency identification (RFID) standards including ISO/IEC 14443 and FeliCa. The standards include ISO/IEC 18092 and those defined by the NFC Forum, which was founded in 2004 by Nokia, Philips and Sony, and now has more than 160 members. The Forum also promotes NFC and certifies device compliance.
Nokia 6131 NFC – 2007
This was the first phone to have ever been created with NFC technology built in.
12. Igneel (unregistered)
Android beam is the one that provide the 'tap to beam' feature on Android.
13. yudi.nemesis (Posts: 1127; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
yeah i know that
but I did not understand what he meant when he said "Hahah.. go s beam..."
17. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3062; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Maybe he thinks it stands for 'S'ony beam. :P
19. Daftama (Posts: 581; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
That too s beam sony beam lol samsung beam lol
18. Daftama (Posts: 581; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
When it connected with the head set it was nice and funny meant to say go beam
27. Daftama (Posts: 581; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
It would've been ifnit was called a beam than your comment wouldve made sense up yo s dont make sense good shhiit thoud
24. jsdechavez (Posts: 708; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
but nfc on ios can would only share photos and contact info. haha
30. haseebzahid (Posts: 1842; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
and with only iphones and istuff ofcourse
26. Lyngdoh (Posts: 225; Member since: 06 Sep 2012)
I'm not an iFan but what you are saying here makes no sense. NFC on ios 7? NFC is hardware related, ios7 is a software. What you are bacisally saying is that if the iPhone 5 is updated to ios7 it will get NFC? Open your mind before you start typing.
28. Daftama (Posts: 581; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
No you idiot when they release the ios7 they will have a new product with it and it will be supported with or they will there own version of NFC and call it iFC
29. Lyngdoh (Posts: 225; Member since: 06 Sep 2012)
U are the iDiot. Your comment no. 2 makes no sense at all.
You could have said "icrap will get nfc on ip6/ip7"
15. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3062; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
You'd love anything.
I'm not surprised...
6. Reverence (Posts: 224; Member since: 16 Jul 2012)
this is simply stupidity, i have seen people saying 'i love you'. i have seen people giving cards and kissing each other but i have seen no one using android beam for love purposes....Sony should focus more on their devices rather than establishing love through a technology which everyone has
10. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3062; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
This is just an ad...
If you have to go on about like that over an ad, you'd be spending half of your life being an ad critic.
As of now, let's all enjoy what this l'le piece of technology can do.
14. SonyFindOneDroidple (Posts: 544; Member since: 11 May 2013)
This is just an ad.. This is handled by the marketing department so r&d and production arent concerned at all LoL.. And i think Apple is the one who makes ads featuring tech present in all smartphones but there's nothing wrong with that.
20. Daftama (Posts: 581; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
What did they do...where they not focusing on the device how it connected with the headset hmmm
23. Damo579 (Posts: 237; Member since: 18 May 2013)
True but not everyone has it. NFC isn't available on the Iphone.
8. feres13 (Posts: 306; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
Don't forget this one, it's pretty funny :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v
9. bohdan4ik13 (Posts: 87; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
Nothing interesting. And not real world.
16. SonyFindOneDroidple (Posts: 544; Member since: 11 May 2013)
Nice. This boy girl love type of ad is trending lols..
Samsung also made something-the hi hey hello Song w/ gs4 ;)
Next HTC haha
21. phonesgeek (Posts: 6; Member since: 23 May 2013)
it's like their phones r doing the kissing and they r taking care of the eye contact! :P