New Android Lollipop screenshots emerge, updates for Nexus devices start November 3
1. sriuslywtf (Posts: 297; Member since: 09 Jul 2013)
Google is the best when it comes to this!
2. T.Law (Posts: 414; Member since: 10 May 2014)
Nice. Can't wait to switch my laggy iPad Mini for the Nexus 9!
6. bloodline (Posts: 706; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
I think google version of Android is beautiful. Looks fantastic
7. Phooey506 (Posts: 85; Member since: 24 Sep 2014)
Looks like moto will be releasing updates before google phones, again.
8. PorkyBurger (Posts: 585; Member since: 18 May 2013)
That's it, I'm buying an android tablet, I just can't miss this crazy looking lollipop. SWEET!
11. afraaa (Posts: 138; Member since: 23 Oct 2014)
jealous ? we have th metro and i don't see any beauty in it
10. Akave (Posts: 1; Member since: 20 Oct 2014)
Mmhhh yeah... I couldn't wait for the update a few days ago, but I lost interest.
I have to many things to do in my life, work, personal life, culture, sports, socializing, etc. no time to wait for an update from a provider more than a few days.
I just hope they would restore picasa for Android now. And I hope they won't cancel major useful apps or services, because Google is prone to that.