Mid-range HTC Desire 400 quietly unveiled in parts of Europe
1. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
The rear camera area looks like a touch panel.
2. tiara6918 (Posts: 1916; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
I think this phone was supposed to be released much earlier and was delayed that's why the image of the screen of the phone has sense4 and beats audio
4. ihavenoname (Posts: 1591; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
Yeah, seems dated. This is more like Q1 2013 phone.
3. bohdan4ik13 (Posts: 98; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
HTC Desire 400 with no front camera, simple 5 Mp sensor on the back and dualcore 1 GHz CPU. That's what U can buy in Ukrainian stores.
5. bananana (Posts: 34; Member since: 27 Oct 2013)
is it me, or all htc phones from low to mid and even high specs are really really expensive??
9. bananana (Posts: 34; Member since: 27 Oct 2013)
really? because for the same price i could get a low range htc price for a mid range spec samsung. oh well~
11. ihavenoname (Posts: 1591; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
Where I live Galaxy S4 is as expensive as HTC One mini.
7. taikucing (unregistered)
No wonder HTC sinks its boat. HTC never learns.
12. Lauticol (Posts: 253; Member since: 25 Jun 2011)
I bought in the US the 64Gb HTC One at the price of the 16Gb Galaxy S4
8. taikucing (unregistered)
This is not a mid range device. For today's standard it's a low end device, should be priced less than $200
10. mishooo111 (Posts: 30; Member since: 22 Nov 2012)
why on earth should you buy this when you can get moto g instead
13. amats69 (Posts: 1226; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
Thats why we have all personal preferences....