Microsoft releases Bing Chinese-English Dictionary
Some of the features include:
• Local/Online dictionary: Local dictionary contains 100,000 most-frequently-used English and Chinese words. Online dictionary provides more words, sentences and voice.
• Smart Index: Creative Smart Index matches incomplete words and their inflections. Quick-definition is also provided for convenience. Try to input ”better”?
• Search Suggestion: uncertain of spelling? Online dictionary provides search candidates of similar spelling or pronunciation to your input.
• Machine Translate: online dictionary mode supports machine translation. Input a long sentence to try the latest Microsoft translation engine between Chinese and English.
• Themes and Fonts: UI themes, Chinese or English user interface, and different font sizes for comfortable reading experience.
• Search history: save your history for recent queries, easily review and traffic-saving.
While the app has only been out for a little over a week, it already boasts a 4.5 star rating. Bing Dictionary can be downloaded from the Windows Phone Marketplace for free right now.
Bing Dictionary [Windows Phone Marketplace Link]
2. StreetNerd (Posts: 736; Member since: 08 Dec 2010)
finally! but i just sold my omnia 7 :')
will get my new lumia 800 white tomorrow :D
4. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
I love the lumia . But hey why do you want to upgrade the Omnia 7 is still a pretty decent device . Btw HTC titan or Nokia lumia 800 which is better ? Hope PA.com do a comparison between them as I have I hard time choosing
3. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
That's great ! f**k the Americans , there are so much more potential customers in china . Although I am not from china I am happy too because I am Chinese but I'm weak in mandarin