Manufacturer selling accessories for the Moto X
Recently, evleaks offered a list of specs for the phone which includes an un-sized screen with resolution of 720 x 1280. A dual-core 1.7GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor will power the phone which will include 2GB of RAM and 16GB of native storage. A 10MP camera is on back with a 2MP front-facing shooter with Android 4.2.2 is installed. Motorola CEO Dennis Woodside hinted that the phone will have sensors that know what you're doing at all times
The phone is expected to be launched next month and a version for U.S. Cellular has already made a visit to the FCC.
Thanks Anonymous Tipster!
1. vananucho (Posts: 57; Member since: 01 Jun 2011)
Dual core X Phone? No 5'' 1080p? Justin Bieber ads promoting RAZR Phones (In Mexico at least :P) Come on Motorola, you're killing the tiny hopes I still have for you! :S
2. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Justin Bieber? O_o'
Wow Motorola, you have a bad taste!
3. vananucho (Posts: 57; Member since: 01 Jun 2011)
htttp://w w w.youtube.com/watch?v=mbDVXakrB9o here you go!
5. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
That ad makes me want to throw up, thanks for the ad by the way.
I hope the Moto X won't be promoted by Justin Bieber.
15. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
Nokia : We have Chuck Norris !!!
17. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4166; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
This is just their Google phone. Motorola will still have their own line of devices separate from the Moto X. The successor to the Razr HD will be released around September.
4. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
I have to say I'm saddened about those leaked specs......
12. Potato. (banned) (Posts: 607; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
May be they have planned a mid-range phone
16. CanYouSeeTheLight (Posts: 1058; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
Most likely a mid-range phone that will retail for much less than the flagships, may i even dare to try and say Nexus 4 price like?
7. Jason2k13 (Posts: 773; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
im guessing this is a mid range phone, people who wants a mid range phone would love to own the moto X.
8. scriptwriter (Posts: 396; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
was really looking foward to the X phone, but if its only gonna be mid-ranger, i'll pass thanks. Might go for a note 3 instead.
9. Genersis (Posts: 215; Member since: 29 May 2013)
If the phone ends up as a 4.3 or bezel-less 4.5 inch screened midranger, I would likely end up getting it.(If it turns out not, there's always HTC One Mini, Galaxy S4 Mini or the Xperia SP)
13. rizevnarastek (Posts: 338; Member since: 06 Sep 2012)
It kinda looks like a HTC One / BBZ10 mashup... will it have stereo speakers?
18. vincelongman (Posts: 2482; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
The top and bottom of this Moto X leak looks very similar to the top of the DROID X2, except with a longer speaker grill.
14. PermanentHiatus (Posts: 267; Member since: 22 Jun 2012)
This is the mid-range version. The flagship will release in October.
19. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4166; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
They also have skins for the HTC One Mini, HTC One Max, Galaxy Note III, and Xperia ZU. If you look at one of the product pictures of the HTC One Max, you can see it says it's running on AT&T's network. If you look at the Xperia ZU's product pictures, it's running stock Android (Google Edition).
20. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4166; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Also, the iPhone 5S, everyone.
21. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4166; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Follow up: The picture of the Galaxy Note III has the date 29/08 on it (just before IFA 2013), so August 29th might be the launch date, assuming all of this is credible. I don't think the Xperia ZU is a Google Edition, and that stock Android interface was just shopped on there; the clock in the corner is what Google usually uses to show what Android version a device is on, and it's 4:10 (4.1) in the image when it should be 4:20 (4:30 maybe).
22. jackhammeR (Posts: 1548; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
that's how it ends up everytime when bunch of nerds spread some sensational news about their "wannabe-next-device".
The sad thing is that since google has purchased motorola, the second one hasn't showed anything. Were they bought only for sake of their patents?
Nokia and Moto are the most important companys in the history in mobile phones and they're struggling because of incompetence.
23. taikucing (unregistered)
perhaps a mid range phone
24. roldefol (Posts: 3260; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
Yeah and what has everyone in a tizzy about the Moto X specs is that they haven't announced a real flagship. It's fine for HTC to announce an upper-midrange One mini with a dual core because they already have the One for the top end.