Shortly after the announcement of the gigantic smartphone, we ran a poll, asking you which phablet you'd like to get: the Lumia 1520, Galaxy Note 3, One max or Xperia Z Ultra. Well, even though Samsung's offering put up a real fight, it was the Nokia Lumia 1520 that ended up winning the first place with the staggering 40.37% (1447 votes). Still the Note 3 remains one of the users' favorites, as it has also gotten a pretty large chunk of the votes - 38% (1362 votes). Far behind these two is the Sony Xperia Z Ultra. Sony's 6.4" monster received just 14.76% of the votes, but it seems there's the least interest in the HTC One max, which has only 6.86% of the votes. Apparently, the large, aluminum body and fingerprint sensor weren't enough to attract enough attention from users. Well, it looks like Nokia has a real winner on its hands with the Lumia 1520. If only it could bring it faster to market now!
- Which phablet would you get?
- Nokia Lumia 1520 40.37% (1447 votes) (1447 votes)
- HTC One max 6.86% (246 votes) (246 votes)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 38% (1362 votes) (1362 votes)
- Sony Xperia Z Ultra 14.76% (529 votes) (529 votes)