Live images of the HTC One M9 Plus crop up again, confirm specs
1. LittleGaGaKiller (Posts: 283; Member since: 19 Jan 2015)
Better than iPhone 6 plus? HELL NOOOOOO
3. AnTuTu (Posts: 1580; Member since: 14 Oct 2012)
Kinda shocked to see what HTC is doing this year. This thing just looks ugly :(
10. Kumar123 (Posts: 881; Member since: 15 Jan 2015)
As a fan of HTC and One series I admit this phones looks ugly. What up with the weird and super ugly looking physical button. Its ruins the overall design. I hope its a fake.
27. TechieXP1969 (Posts: 10278; Member since: 25 Sep 2013)
Looks like last years model. Was it ugly too?
The last phone they had that looked good to me, was the Incredible. That was so long ago now.
29. camera531 (Posts: 344; Member since: 30 Jun 2012)
I think the all metal One S was their best.
30. Niva. (Posts: 425; Member since: 05 Jan 2015)
To be fair though, the M9 is really brought down mainly by the SD810. I'd hoped for a refreshed design but arguably they still have the best design overall. It will be best to skip out on anything with the SD810 though.
33. HASHTAG (unregistered)
I disagree. I don't think the average buyer is going to be like, "I'm not getting this phone because it has the SD810 processor." I think the design plays a major factor over the specs when it comes to the average buyer.
4. ankitp (Posts: 138; Member since: 19 Feb 2013)
htc really obsessed with boomsound speakers,this is so no design
5. AndroidLollipop (unregistered)
is that a finger print scanner in the home button?
23. j2001m (Posts: 2953; Member since: 28 Apr 2014)
From what I can see it's just a finger print scanner
7. quintessential (Posts: 75; Member since: 11 Mar 2015)
After what HTC presented us this year, dun expect people to trust their PR department or what their execs tell you anymore. All that crap about 2015 being a fantastic year with wonderfully superb handsets in the pipeline?
Similar to last year, again HTC is all just hype but nothing. The more they hype and brag, the bigger the disappointment. This M9 Plus just looks so BORING with the same old design slapped with a Samsung Note 4 home button ?!
HTC pls dun kid yourselves and keep thinking ur the so-called 'Rolex" of the mobile world please. Such uninspiring designs, along with lousy marketing and advertising. Marketing to nerds and alienating your female base brings you terrible sales.
No point changing your CEO when your entire marketing and mobile team should be fired!
8. fonelover (Posts: 223; Member since: 19 Mar 2015)
Home button could be removed, this button really looks odd.
9. fonelover (Posts: 223; Member since: 19 Mar 2015)
If they r so adamant to keep home, they should have removed boom sound speakers. They both came together resulting a weird look.
11. yoosufmuneer (Posts: 1498; Member since: 14 Feb 2015)
Wait HTC, its not even a month after their flagship was released, Now another One.
24. zoomtech (Posts: 12; Member since: 11 Nov 2014)
thanks a lot for your masage
I agree with you
25. Spedez (Posts: 450; Member since: 29 Aug 2014)
Did he give you massage? I want some too. If you are a gal...
12. DonChoi (Posts: 32; Member since: 21 Oct 2014)
HTC Home button is a fingerprint scanner. Will soon be able to see invisible fingerprint scanner under home-key LG, Samsung, Apple and Hauwei full-screen fingerprint recognition will also be able to see if the end of this year or next year. As early as at the end of the year will see LG Note.
17. keithtae (Posts: 441; Member since: 25 Mar 2015)
LG note is basically a copy of the samsung note series, same as the xiaomi note
20. wargreymon (Posts: 718; Member since: 05 Nov 2013)
You seem to know very much about the LG Note. Can you show us some sources, because all I have seen is a rumored name for it.
13. promise7 (Posts: 880; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
as others have already stated, this thing is really odd and ugly looking. the speakers r misaligned and all look out of place. if they were so set on a physical button i wish they would've put the speakers at the very top and bottom like this concept picture,
for the top, move the front camera to the middle below the speaker and for the bottom, move the home button above the speaker. i'd take thinner/smaller speakers and a slightly longer phone over this mismatched, mishaped monstrosity they call the m9 plus.
2015 is not going to be a good year for htc.
15. Pattyface (Posts: 1618; Member since: 20 Aug 2014)
Hmm it seems I'm the only one that doesn't hate the design. I don't mind the speaker alignment and I'm used to the home button as I have a note 4. The only thing I don't like is the smaller size
16. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3725; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
It's starting to look more & more like this might actually be the real deal. If so, what the hell is HTC thinking? This is beyond bad. A return to the duo camera & an oddly placed home button (more than likely for a fingerprint scanner)? They can't figure out what they want to do.
18. BLSEOTB (Posts: 332; Member since: 24 Mar 2015)
If they are going to split the boomsound speakers on the bottom, why dont they split it at the top and put the 13mp camera+flash in the middle. They could have also went back to capacitive buttons for back and multitask just like on the M7. The duo camera and round camera also ruined the back. Square matched the square look.
19. true1984 (Posts: 823; Member since: 23 May 2012)
i dont understand why everyone is so upset. it doesnt look as bad as everyone is making it out to be, in my opinion at least.