Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro goes official – 6-inch QHD metallic premiumness
There's hardly anything not to like upon first glance, except the epic display which puts the Vibe Z2 Pro in the mini-tablet category. But that's why it touts the Pro tag, right? The hardware profile is completed by a 4000mAh battery, dual-SIM, and 4G LTE support.
The Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro will be available in stores from September in black, white, and gold colors. Pricing and exact markets are yet to be confirmed. Watch the video, salivate like a Pavlovian dog, and weigh in with your thoughts in the comments.
45. techperson211 (Posts: 598; Member since: 27 Feb 2014)
Lenovo's pricing I kinda odd for its device . Hopefully this beast will not be more than $450.
17. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 3989; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Wow I kinda like this phone. Imagine rooting this phone & installing PAC Rom on it.
Mind has been blown!!!!!!
3. Birds (Posts: 982; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
It looks like a high end refrigerator but its ok... Nice specs...
5. sip1995 (Posts: 804; Member since: 07 Feb 2014)
I think this the best screen size to put a QHD display.
9. FoneAddict (Posts: 202; Member since: 05 Jul 2011)
Looks nice but concerned the resolution is too much for the GPU.
10. AfterShock (Posts: 2799; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
Would rock it, 100% as a back up phone.
16. sniper1087 (Posts: 365; Member since: 31 Dec 2011)
2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
3G Network HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
4G Network LTE 850 / 1800 / 2100
if that helps
49. knudknud3 (Posts: 5; Member since: 05 Aug 2014)
And some more
4G 800, 900,2600
15. aayupanday (Posts: 516; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
I wonder how thin the phone is to accomodate that 4000mAh Battery
18. kkmkk (Posts: 86; Member since: 06 May 2013)
best 2 phones right now called z2 !!!! wired thing
20. ikenvape (Posts: 65; Member since: 28 May 2014)
Good god that's sexy. Wish it had a processor suited best for 2k
21. neela_akaash (Posts: 140; Member since: 05 Aug 2014)
Pocket Eating flaship-tech days are over...
22. WindowsiDroid (Posts: 110; Member since: 22 Jul 2013)
The camera setting is just like in the Nokia 1020. Does it mean that Lenovo will lauch a WP8 Device? xD Just guessing. Back to the topic, Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro is some kind of perfection if they could transfer that specs in their Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro "Mini"(even though that it's not), it would be totally perfect!
24. kiza_88 (Posts: 9; Member since: 28 Feb 2013)
no snapdragon 805 :( whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
27. Totse2k15 (Posts: 249; Member since: 11 Feb 2014)
Nice looks, design and specs. I want one.
28. BobbyDigital (Posts: 238; Member since: 29 May 2014)
This is one sexy beast! May get this to go along with the G3 when I upgrade! Who needs a tablet when Phablets seem so much better?
33. StanleyG88 (Posts: 76; Member since: 15 Mar 2012)
Will be interesting to see what comes out of a Lenova/Motorola joint effort.
34. Wildmanfan (Posts: 232; Member since: 15 Jul 2010)
In the words of Chis Farley: HOLY SCHNIKES!
35. HerpDerpMapleSerp (Posts: 12; Member since: 07 Jul 2014)
Boner growth in pants = successful.
36. p51d007 (Posts: 57; Member since: 24 Nov 2013)
wow! Anyone have a price, release date? Release countries? Carrier compatibility?
I have a Huawei Ascend Mate2 and love it. 6" screens are awesome! If you have already had a 5" screen, from 2-3 years ago, the less bezels make the 6" ones not that much bigger.
I get 2-3 days battery EASY on my Mate2, it has a 3900mAH battery. Will be keeping an eye on this, if they put the USA frequencies into it.
39. Deicide (Posts: 43; Member since: 02 Jul 2011)
Looks nice, but performance-wise. It wouldn't be really great for gaming and there is high chance of stutter in the UI. Noticeable in the LG G3 when playing games such as Asphalt. That QHD screen needs the 805 or K1!
41. Deaconclgi (Posts: 261; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Excellent Nokia Camera look-alike at around 00:46.
42. anthonyspapa (Posts: 14; Member since: 24 Jan 2013)
I love my Xperia Z1S but wouldn't mind switching to this phone.
43. ausnote2 (Posts: 79; Member since: 07 Dec 2012)
i hope samsung is listening and bringing note 4 with 5.9" or greater screen variant. Otherwise it is a hard choice with vibe 2 6" sd801 or note 4 5.7" sd805 ??? since screen estate is my no.1 priority the vibe 2 is looking likely to replace my note 3
44. gigaraga (Posts: 887; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
I must admit that looks pretty impressive...but how is the experience on it? Hope they include many useful features so then it makes a really solid phone (experience + hardware)
46. leonmbj (Posts: 12; Member since: 05 Jun 2014)
Come on Lenovo, you have a factory here in my city (old CCE)
This would make me drop my Lumia 1020, or make it a second phone
47. Blackrod5000 (Posts: 9; Member since: 20 Oct 2013)
Omg I so want this phone. I hop it comes to the us. Why over here in the United States we get cheated on all the great phone. O yeah I'm a Verizon customer so we hardly get any phones
51. knudknud3 (Posts: 5; Member since: 05 Aug 2014)
Buy it in another country.
Look at no. 16 and 49 for frequencies.
52. bradley8795 (Posts: 30; Member since: 19 Nov 2013)
They make a 5 inch "mini" version and I would definitely buy this. 6 inches is just too much.