Lenovo K3 Note with uniquely designed back revealed, will sell on the cheap despite great hardware
1. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3713; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Same specs as Meizu's m1 Note but has additional expansion slot. But m1 note looks better than this with better looking UI.
3. ajac09 (Posts: 1481; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
ug yellow bleh luckily wont be a US problem.
4. uzimafioso (Posts: 205; Member since: 15 Jul 2014)
It would have been better to include a side elevation in the pictures :/
6. megathaszrul89 (Posts: 112; Member since: 08 Jan 2015)
that "round-thingy" at the back,i thought it was a volume rocker (volume knob pattern,get it?) but picture 10 denies me :)
10. Neo_Huang (Posts: 1067; Member since: 06 Dec 2013)
Now we can add another phone to the list of "Notes" not made by Samsung.
11. sachinverma (Posts: 1; Member since: 12 May 2014)
Expendable memory is very less..
It should be 128gb..
12. kent-gaga (Posts: 488; Member since: 10 Apr 2012)
what does that circle really do other than making the phone even uglier than it already is?
13. javy108 (Posts: 1004; Member since: 27 Jul 2014)
It would be nice in black-n-white colour.