LG Optimus F3 pictured, detailed for Sprint
LG's been making more than a few waves lately with its latest generation of devices, as well as handsets on the horizon that are already creating a good deal of buzz. The newly-minted, third-place smartphone OEM has two more additions for Sprint alone this quarter: the LS720 Optimus F3 and LS980 Optimus G Pro (already gracing AT&T shelves as the E980).
LG first introduced the F-series at this past Mobile World Congress, framing it as a budget-friendly line of LTE-capable handsets. At the time, just the Optimus F5 and F7 were shown; the F3 would not be revealed until the next month, as part of the company's 2013 mobile lineup for Australia. F3 is a 4.0-inch (WVGA), dual-core Android Jelly Bean 4.1.2 device with beefy 2,460mAh battery.
Look for F3 in the next few weeks, priced aggressively on contract.
1. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2993; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Why the sudden trend it the Samsung-ish physical home button?
2. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1619; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
well i have to admit it...that does look like a low-end phone! And is it me or is it square....
If i was looking in the low end area then it would be the Xperia L for me! Sorry LG
8. lsutigers (Posts: 698; Member since: 08 Mar 2009)
LG has a hard time making a good looking phone for sure.
4. troutsy (Posts: 241; Member since: 17 Feb 2012)
I don't trust any Phonearena review / article about LG after that ridiculous poorly written / edited advertorial about how amazing LG's IPS LCD displays are.
10. ncarlosmiguel (Posts: 205; Member since: 14 May 2013)
I think the article clearly said it was from LG and that it does not reflect PA's own opinion.
5. TheBitterTruth (unregistered)
2460mah battery? :O
6. ItsMyChoice (Posts: 37; Member since: 19 Mar 2013)
Korean company can't make good looking device. Sarcasm
7. MCrapp (Posts: 312; Member since: 07 Apr 2013)
Samsung Mobile bought LG! Or LG (Gold Star) start copy Samsung! ?
12. Daftama (Posts: 563; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Who is more lost lg for making the phone or sprint thinking it will sell
14. OptimusOne (Posts: 694; Member since: 22 May 2012)
When this device has a larger battery than the HTC One....
not hating on HTC, but this is embarrasing