LG G Pro 2 images leak, reveals volume rocker and power buttons on the rear cover
The LG G Pro 2's latest rumored specs include a 6 inch screen with a resolution of 1080 x 1920, featuring a Snapdragon 800 CPU under the hood. 3GB of RAM is expected to be on board. There is also talk that the device will feature LTE-A connectivity.
The LG Optimus G Pro, the predecessor to the LG G Pro 2, was LG's first phone with a screen size that exceeded 5 inches. If the rumors are right, the LG G Pro 2 will be the second model from LG with a screen that hits the 6 inch mark, following the LG G Flex. However, the screen on the latter device has a lower resolution of 720 x 1280. You can see a couple of leaked photos allegedly showing the LG G Pro 2 in the slideshow below.
Leaked pictures of the LG G Pro 2 Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
iOS 7 release date and time are today (Sep 18), get ready to update!
18 Sep 2013, 04:00
Spring chickens: Samsung Galaxy S5 vs Sony Xperia Z2 comparison preview
26 Feb 2014, 09:37
Samsung Galaxy S5 rumor round-up: release date, price and specs
12 Feb 2014, 08:58
Samsung Galaxy S5: all you need to know
24 Feb 2014, 17:06
Leaked pictures of the LG G Pro 2
source: DCInside (translated) via Engadget
1. aranauser (Posts: 47; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
Guys,in my note3,OIS doesnt work while recording 4k.why is this?or is this just me?is there an option to turn it on?
2. Sentient6 (Posts: 16; Member since: 02 Dec 2012)
Maybe because it can't record 4k video and it doesn't have OIS.
4. jian9007 (Posts: 17; Member since: 20 Nov 2012)
There is no option to enable it. There is no image stabilization when recording 4K video and it limits the time to five minutes per video. That's the way Samsung set it up. Same thing on all Note 3's. Mine included.
18. Ashoaib (Posts: 336; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
Does note 3 has OIS? I dont think I was miss informed by electronic guy in a mall
19. FeRoZ (Posts: 29; Member since: 04 Sep 2013)
No it doesnt have OIS inztead it has digital image stablization r u can also call it software stablization...
3. MarkArigayo (Posts: 108; Member since: 18 Dec 2013)
I need to know whether the side bezel thinner than the G2 or not.
5. maherk (Posts: 195; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
My wife has the G2 and trust me, the bezel isn't that thin. It has the same bezel found on the S4 and note 3. Don't be fooled by the frame wrapping the glass, because there is another black frame inside of it. It's very obvious on the white G2.
6. MarkArigayo (Posts: 108; Member since: 18 Dec 2013)
Thanks Bro. Hopefully LG will annihilate, or at least minimize the black "frame" inside the screen despite of thinning the bezel itself.
7. mr.techdude (Posts: 417; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
Very true, it's noticeable on all LG devices from the optimus 4x he to g2, on the black g2 you can notice it but the white version it's utterly disgusting.
17. Commentator (Posts: 2080; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
Not on the Nexus 5. And, to be fair, Samsung and Apple use that inner frame as well
21. lallolu (Posts: 202; Member since: 18 Sep 2012)
Maybe you can then explain why it has almost the same size as galaxy s4 but have 5.25" display as compared to the s4.
8. EgyDroid (Posts: 59; Member since: 10 Oct 2013)
It Doesn't look like 6" I hope it will be 5.7" like note 3.........6" is overrated
9. Jason2k13 (Posts: 464; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
so is LG even planing to update the original g-pro to 4.3 or 4.4??
20. ej.rufin (Posts: 1; Member since: 24 Jan 2014)
Rumors are 4.4 by end of 2/14. But we all know how lg is and just keep having faith in the hype.
Bottom line LG OGP2. IS 5.9" display, 3gb ram, ?ppi, ?contrast ratio
10. Nabil2511 (Posts: 87; Member since: 27 Jan 2014)
it wud be better if it would stick with 5 to 5.5 inch and go with QHD .. 6 inch would be too big.. too big to feel comfortable to put in your pockets that is..
12. EgyDroid (Posts: 59; Member since: 10 Oct 2013)
Why 6" in the first place???
5.7" is enough
11. spiderpig2894 (Posts: 366; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
What? I can't even handle a 6 inched phone with minimal bezels! Unless they can fit it in a frame as the GNote 3.
13. papss (Posts: 2860; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
Looks just like the G2 which worries me because the creeking. Loved the UI and didn't mind the buttons but the build quality left a lot to be desired
14. Xperia_droid (Posts: 15; Member since: 07 Nov 2013)
those white phones with round corners looks so ugly feels like Chinese phones. black screen on white looks so ugly. why don't they should try dark black (Samsung specially)
16. GeekMovement (Posts: 1471; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
The design looks pretty nice. It seems like an upgrade from the G2 to me. Still more excited to see what the G3 will have to offer.