It's a phone. It's a Lamborghini. No, it's the Lamborghini phone!
Obviously, this isn't a "life companion", nor a multi-tasking behemoth, but it has WhatsApp, and its central navigation button looks like a steering wheel. It's all in the details - the earpiece has a form inspired by the Lamborghini emblem, the Monza name graces the top of the display, and the back of the phone is styled like the car itself - complete with headlights, a set of tires, and the Ferrari logo... wait, what?! Well, clearly, someone misplaced their stickers.
There are also regular, everyday phone things, such as a microUSB port, and a 3.5mm jack. Additionally, there are two SIM slots and a microSD slot. The BQM Monza weights 2.75 oz (78 grams) and is 3.74 inches (9.5cm) long. The front panel is made of plastic, while the back is all metal.
We don't know the price of this highway beast, but for all we know, it will be sold only in Russia for some reason. But if you are an avid Lamborghini fan and don't mind the Ferrari logos (why would you, anyway?), you should be able to import it without much of a fuss.
11. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4205; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
I wish they would make a Hot Wheels phone. One I can actually put on the floor & push it to race! lol
12. akki20892 (Posts: 3563; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
Its a Ferrari guys..... Not Lamborghini
3. kaikuheadhunterz (Posts: 751; Member since: 18 Jul 2013)
China has been making these kinds of phones for a while now
4. b4ckr3ad1ngth1ssh1t (Posts: 15; Member since: 21 Jan 2012)
if it doubles as smart touch car keys, that'd be pretty sick
5. uzimafioso (Posts: 80; Member since: 15 Jul 2014)
Well they could've taken design cues out of the Lamborghini and made something worth looking...
9. dexter_jdr (Posts: 1146; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
LOLOLOL. we have a similar phone like that. but a ferrari xD
10. GalaxyS5 (Posts: 215; Member since: 05 Aug 2014)
Old news. I remember seeing a kid 3 years ago with a phone similar to this one, and he also told me there are even porsches and ferraris too
13. xtroid2k (Posts: 389; Member since: 11 Jan 2010)
I like it. I would buy it to use on a date. Certainly a conversation starter
14. javy108 (Posts: 163; Member since: 27 Jul 2014)
In Honduras there are so many phones like this one on many retails.
16. gigaraga (Posts: 1228; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
Looks like an iPhone with a Lamborghini case slapped on the back.