Is this an image of the HTC M7?
Before everyone gets too excited, those with inside knowledge of the device say that this image does not accurately represent what the HTC M7 looks like and that an earlier leak is closer to the phone's current design. And we could be looking at a number of different variants of the handset based on what different carriers demand. Right now, the speculation calls for a 4.7 inch FHD display with a quad-core 1.7GHz processor, with Sense 5.0 installed. We'd expect to see Android 4.2 powering the phone and hopefully a large battery keeps everything running for a long time. Pricing is believed to be in the $600 range with a launch not too far after the unit is introduced. And for those statesiders who blanched at the price, don't worry as we are certain to see at least one U.S. carrier pick up the model.
We are looking forward to seeing the HTC M7 on display at MWC next month in Barcelona. Until then we will most likely have to endure a number of rumors and much speculation. But when it comes to a new flagship phone, that's the nature of the beast.
22. MeoCao (unregistered) posted on 16 Jan 2013, 23:08 0
I would love to see M7 has One S design
2. cheeseaddict posted on 16 Jan 2013, 12:56 24
looks like the white version of the upcoming blackberry z10
3. gwuhua1984 posted on 16 Jan 2013, 13:03 4
I doubt it... the bezel don't match what's been leaked
4. Captain_Doug posted on 16 Jan 2013, 13:05 1
I wish. That would mean the on-screen keys rumors would be true. I guess we'll see.
21. RaKithAPeiRiZ posted on 16 Jan 2013, 21:34 0
take a Blackberry London image ,crop one x rear speaker grille -paste layer crop front grille , expand size ,paste layer , save picture and release to the internet
10. havardu posted on 16 Jan 2013, 13:27 3
Looks like a pretty decent Photoshop work....
No it's not the HTC M7!
11. Feanor posted on 16 Jan 2013, 14:14 0
I doubt that this is it. Or otherwise the lawyers of Apple will be preparing their papers for another lawsuit. And this time, for the first time, I would even support them. Sony and Nokia show how you can make a smartphone that doesn't look like an iPhone. But this one doesn't...
12. LionStone posted on 16 Jan 2013, 14:29 0
Not really, no iButton...and this phone would dwarf the iphone, well, most phones do now.
13. Feanor posted on 16 Jan 2013, 14:32 0
Come on, the resemblance to iPhone is unmistakable! But maybe it's a fake. I hope, otherwise if this is the real deal, it only means that HTC is getting desperate.
16. Berzerk000 posted on 16 Jan 2013, 16:35 0
It looks more like a Blackberry Z10 than anything...
You realize this is the front of the device, not the back? I get how it looks similar to the back of the iPhone 5, with the two tone design and all, but overall it looks nothing similar to the iPhone other than its rectangular shape.
14. metoyou posted on 16 Jan 2013, 14:48 0
White BlackBerry London :)
Aside from the design. i'm looking forward to M7 from HTC
15. InspectorGadget80 posted on 16 Jan 2013, 15:08 0
Nice screen htc. But u lack sd card support
18. osanilevich posted on 16 Jan 2013, 17:51 0
don't really know if that's real or not but there better be some hardware buttons. on-screen ones can always be added and are just a waste of space to me
20. solidsnakeduds013 posted on 16 Jan 2013, 21:24 0
OMG are you serious right now? Dosent that look familiar?
25. xadilx posted on 17 Jan 2013, 05:09 0
COMPIED S4 DESIGN...not really.but its look like its good.
26. oldskool posted on 17 Jan 2013, 05:49 0
they should have used droid dna design instead. This is just f.ugly and unoriginal
29. schinnak posted on 20 Jan 2013, 09:40 0
so now we know what HTC and Apple were negotiating under the table. Looks like Apple has allowed HTC to rip off their design!