Images of the Huawei 'Mulan' leak out, reveal a stylish body
9. Ashoaib (Posts: 3008; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
Wow... its cool... it seems like now a days only chinese know how to design a phone... samsung should give their production to chinese
4. Hungacsokesz (Posts: 20; Member since: 17 Dec 2013)
Not bad, finally some improvement in the gpu side.
5. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1873; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
Really nice looking phone. I love the back :D I don't like how the headphone jack is on the side... I can't use that with my armband...
6. AfterShock (Posts: 3698; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
Looks kind of similar to my N5s, not a bad thing IMO.
7. ancellim (Posts: 34; Member since: 24 Mar 2014)
Huawei always seems to be copying other brands.
12. marcski07 (Posts: 597; Member since: 25 Apr 2014)
and so others too,
I don't care if they have any resemblance with other phones as long you can differentiate that is huawei with other phone, huwawei's ascend p6 they've said it was 4s rip off, but when i looked at them side by side in reality, 4s becomes effin ugly thick and boring compared to ascend p6, i can't comment yet with ascend p7 coz i've not yet seen it, this model sure is a beauty also that's for sure...
Huawei fashionable design starts this trend, we should give it the credit to them, that's why they sell in europe and in asia. and others are following as i've heard the rumors samsung is starting ang new line, F for fashion, and htc also is making a "selfie" phone, ring a bell? huawei introduced it. i'm not saying they are the first to make 5mp/8mp front camera, but they are the one who marketed their phone as a selfie centric phone... and comparing their design to others with my own taste of design, huawei gave's us elegant designs..
8. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Good effort and nice looking phone - but, it is too small...
11. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
Wth a 1.3Ghz Cpu scores 36.000, thats the same as S801 clocked at 2.5Ghz. That shows how well behind Snapfragon is. A15 home brewed vs Home brewed Snapdragon.
This surely kick the gell out of Snapdragon, same goes with iNtel Atom chips clocked at 1.3Ghz kick butts the Snapdragon
13. Hungacsokesz (Posts: 20; Member since: 17 Dec 2013)
Don't talk if you dont know anything about it. Craptutu means nothing the snapdragon is much better optimised, and much more powerfull...