Huawei teases a pic and a video of the 6.2mm Ascend P6 ahead of launch, touts attention to detail
1. amansingal14 (Posts: 302; Member since: 08 Sep 2012)
Huawei, if you continue to design phones this way, you gonna make some serious money.
3. Jason2k13 (Posts: 691; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
it looks great, but i think a majority of people prefer features, specs and the screen over looks. A new phone is not really a status symbol anymore like back in 2007-2010.
7. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
It's simply beautiful, but im not going to buy a Huawei product.
2. tiara6918 (Posts: 1897; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Very nice teaser, I don't care about huawei before but just seeing the pic and the video makes me want to check it out
5. MCrapp (Posts: 313; Member since: 07 Apr 2013)
I'm sorry but from Chinese products I prefer Chinese food and Apple!
6. MartianMe (unregistered)
samsung take note....this is how a phone is suppose to look like.. idiots!!...now we need good specs huawei and my money is yours.
8. loken (Posts: 462; Member since: 09 May 2012)
i thought the xperia zu was thinnest until this came along.. 6.5 vs 6.2 whats up with the trend..
9. Peeyushmalik96 (Posts: 69; Member since: 08 Jun 2013)
Huawei is also teasing great viewing angles on their phone. Man if the viewing angles will be so, it will surely be a great screen.
10. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6946; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Where the f is the thumb down button at?
12. GeekMovement (Posts: 1833; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
That device looks so good! Beautiful work.