Huawei G7 Plus ups the midrange ante with '90% metal' chassis, OIS and finger scanner
1. Kumar123 (Posts: 740; Member since: 15 Jan 2015)
These Chinese companies are kinda amazing. Practically zero investment in design and software. Rip off design and software form other companies in these case hardware design stolen from HTC and software form iOS. Give very little money to employee. And boom you have a very cheap device.
3. deanylev (Posts: 213; Member since: 11 Mar 2014)
And the design is ripped off from...? Oh that's right. Nothing. Stfu.
5. bur60 (Posts: 847; Member since: 07 Jul 2014)
Zero investment? Wipe that dirt off your eyes. Huawei has to be the most innovative company this year.
11. Kruze (Posts: 1285; Member since: 30 Dec 2014)
These kind of smartass just can't accept that a Chinese company like Huawei is rising like a dragon.
6. NoToFanboys (Posts: 1546; Member since: 03 Oct 2015)
You suck at trolling, find another field.
7. MINDoSOUL (Posts: 149; Member since: 28 Feb 2014)
Clearly you haven't used one, their Hardware designs are the best i have seen way better than Samsung,LG,Apple,HtC,Sony......... . and i have used most of the brands mentioned. I am not a fanboy but credit must be given to them for offering High end spec in a small budget. I am currently using Huawei P8 as my daily driver coming from LG G2 and before that Samsung Note series.
14. NFSHesham (Posts: 269; Member since: 04 Feb 2014)
You must be kidding
You gave up the amazing LG G2 for a phone that has a crappy battery , no Fast Charging or Wireless Charging , a barely usable GPU and a SoC that's midrange at best ..
16. MINDoSOUL (Posts: 149; Member since: 28 Feb 2014)
No i didn't give it up, i had it for 2 years. And the advantages over lg g2 where:
2.The camera is way better than Lg g2 13mp.
3.The front camera 8mp.
4.The HiSilicon Kirin 930 is > than Snapdragon 800
5.You would be suprised that with my phone setup i get 5-6 hours SOT, and the battery is better than lg G2 even though the capacity is lower and with Huawei battey saver mode it helps a lot.
6. With the OS beautiful interface +nova launcher i get what i want.
7.Finally i only paid 440$ for the phone unlocked new, after selling my lg g2 for 170$ so i ended paying 270$.
8.1 year warranty.
After all that why wouldn't i get it over the LG G2.
17. MINDoSOUL (Posts: 149; Member since: 28 Feb 2014)
OOh another points i forgot.
9. The Speaker is amazing if only they were 2. waiting for the Nexus 6p.
10.The GPS on this device is amazing can't compare it to the G2.
10. Kruze (Posts: 1285; Member since: 30 Dec 2014)
When a smartass wanna be a smartass, he becomes a smartass.
2. carlemillward (unregistered)
This is practically the G8, but on Huawei's Chinese website they are both listed. Confused...
4. carlemillward (unregistered)
Also, it is actually running SD616, not 615. as the other 4 A53 are clocked at 1.2Ghz
9. carlemillward (unregistered)
But that's called the Maimang 4, I dunno though, have to wait for a hands-on.
15. NFSHesham (Posts: 269; Member since: 04 Feb 2014)
It has been released in Egypt a couple of weeks back as the G8 and it does have the SD616 and it has even been fully reviewed
12. olatgf (Posts: 37; Member since: 02 May 2015)
The Huawei G7 Plus is the Chinese version of the Huawei G8 -http://www.androidheadlines.co
13. havoc (Posts: 91; Member since: 08 Jan 2015)
First comes the G8 then this G7 Plus, confusing names..
Still good looking though..
18. Guaire (Posts: 517; Member since: 15 Oct 2014)
There was a time majority of consumers convinced metal build makes phones expensive.
Thanks to some Chinese brands it's history now. Actually that one hardly count as cheap comparing to Meizu Metal or Letv 1s.
Also I have to say that again Huawei put HTC to shame with Mate S' design.
21. FrankUnderwood2 (Posts: 229; Member since: 01 Oct 2015)
Can some one please tell me what is the difference between this phone and Huawei G-8?? Aren't these 2 the same phones?
25. cma4_ (Posts: 1; Member since: 19 Nov 2015)
Where can you buy the model that works on AT&T/T-mobile in the States? I have seen unlocked model but, they do not have all the US LTE bands. I was told there was a model called Rock that does (saw one on ebay).