How to boot Android 4.1+ into Safe Mode
1. wendygarett (limited) 6 days ago posted on 03 Dec 2012, 18:51 4 6
thank you for the information PA, I never know we can do this on android lol
2. nyamo posted on 03 Dec 2012, 19:10 9 0
extended power menus are also nice, but if people know what i'm talking about i bet they're already running a custom rom
4. BiN4RY posted on 03 Dec 2012, 19:20 3 0
You press and hold down the Reboot button in Cyanogenmod to get the safe boot menu, just putting it out there.
5. blingblingthing posted on 03 Dec 2012, 20:22 1 0
This man speaks the truth. Tried it on my HTC one x US version running a custom ROM.
10. xfire99 posted on 04 Dec 2012, 00:26 0 0
Reboot or boot it up if shutdown. When phone booting up, tap the Menu button when it lights up and it will boot into safe mode. Same for SGNote 1/Note 2.
11. Brewski posted on 04 Dec 2012, 09:54 0 0
So if one boots the phone into safe mode and disovers the rougue app can it then be uninstalled?
If so, can this be applied to bloatware or other uninstallable apps? This would be a great workaround for that!
My phone is slated for upgrade to 4.1 later this week so I will try it.