HTC releases financial report for Q4 2014: things are getting better, revenue increases
1. Finalflash (Posts: 2795; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
So Samsung goes down while everyone else goes up, this is great. At least it shows live competition taking place in the Android OEM space. This will only lead to better products and support beyond all other ecosystems.
5. tiara6918 (Posts: 2027; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Samsung is the only major oem that has reported decline,lg,htc,sony and apple have all increased sales
7. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3718; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Sammy reported decline in profits.
9. b1acktiger (Posts: 223; Member since: 19 May 2012)
Exception for Sony. They have reported their loss after years.
10. jroc74 (Posts: 5996; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
Exactly. Every time I see an article like this I throw out "but but but only Samsung is making money with Android".
3. sintruder (Posts: 104; Member since: 30 Aug 2012)
HTC devices are getting popular where I live, just a year or two ago I couldn't see any HTC phones but recently I have seen many people using HTC phones.
4. tiara6918 (Posts: 2027; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
This is a good sign for htc, things will get better this 2015
6. karamelakimo (Posts: 109; Member since: 26 May 2014)
Do better in Htc one m9 and you will continue with that success
8. newbey123 (Posts: 556; Member since: 19 Mar 2012)
Awesome job HTC. Now, just improve the camera and processor chip in the M9 and you will continue the upward trend!