HTC opens its first retail store (sort of)
However, if you're HTC today, you wouldn't want to bump up the expenses that much, so HTC will be going with the store-in-store model. The company has already set up the first neat HTC area inside a Saturn store in Hamburg, Germany, and plans to continue opening such "sub-stores" around the world. The staff that's going to handle all the clients there will be trained by HTC itself.
It certainly seems like a good idea by HTC, as it could use all the public awareness it can achieve right now, having in mind how close it is to becoming unprofitable. Which would be sad, of course, as it's one of the very few who could compete with Apple and Samsung on the same level.
5. darkskoliro (Posts: 1060; Member since: 07 May 2012)
i swear someone thumbs me down every damn post. haters going to hate.
10. Grishm (Posts: 54; Member since: 18 May 2012)
Why do you have to bother about the number of thumbs down you have got?! 'Thumbs up' and 'Thumbs down' are nothing to brag or downplay about.
11. darkskoliro (Posts: 1060; Member since: 07 May 2012)
I dont really mind it, but its just funny to watch a supportive comment get thumbs down.
4. StreetNerd (Posts: 760; Member since: 08 Dec 2010)
make top tier WP8 device..... better thn 8X
6. whencatsruletheworld (Posts: 16; Member since: 05 Sep 2012)
There is already a HTC retail store here in Singapore already! Its opened long ago! Just stating here lol
The store is designed and built beautifully with HTC's classic pencil-like font with green and white on the interior walls
9. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
Here in Malaysia too . But it feels more like a booth rather than a store .
8. yajia1 (Posts: 124; Member since: 22 Aug 2012)
We've always had that in the Philippines. Inside every major mall there's an HTC shop. Pretty much like what Apple has in the country, only Apple's is always bigger.
15. zhypher_23 (Posts: 195; Member since: 04 Jun 2012)
Where are you living in PH? I'm from Pampanga, PH
14. Thephonegeek (Posts: 118; Member since: 22 Nov 2012)
They still haven't reached many countrys like sammy and nokia. My country for example. It would've been good if they open one in mine.