HTC Windows Phone 8X preorder price pegged at $649 SIM-free, 8S competitive, too
1. wendygarett (unregistered)
One word, CHEAP!!!!
5. wendygarett (unregistered)
But I love iPhone 5 :)
6. bobfreking55 (Posts: 866; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
why? (don't answer because it's Apple)
9. wendygarett (unregistered)
Retina, 7.6mm slim and light, Facebook and Twitter inegration :)
12. dexter_jdr (Posts: 1163; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
oh wow! facebook and twitter integration!!! (sarcasm)
13. wendygarett (unregistered)
Actually Windows phone also have that,
15. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4270; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
What's so special about Retina? It's just an LCD IPS panel with a high resolution. Doesn't stack up to (new) SA HD and S-LCD2 HD.
14. StephenGalop (Posts: 52; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
Dont bother replying, once you see "wendygarett" you should just thumb down.
3. platformwars (Posts: 86; Member since: 14 Sep 2012)
Good One HTC... now trying to get the profits by volumes rather than keeping the price high.. HTC makes amazing phones.. been a fan of them since the HTC Touch days.. Hope this strategy works in their favour.
4. ryq24 (Posts: 681; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
lumia 920 for us$515! hope its true. that's a reasonable price. will wait for it instead of htc 8x.
7. kreneo (Posts: 13; Member since: 29 Aug 2011)
Guys hope u can all read....... its not in USD, its in GBP!
HTC 8s Might cost around $350, it aint that cheap!
8. Mohamed_Abdulkareem (Posts: 45; Member since: 15 May 2012)
HTC Windows Phone 8X up for preorder on Expansys UK for the equivalent of $512 SIM-free
The midrange HTC 8S goes down much further, to $290 equivalent on preorder
10. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1488; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
Its no wonder that Nokia is trying to sue HTC , they cant sell their lumias for this kind of sim free prices
11. cornerofthemoon (Posts: 590; Member since: 20 Apr 2010)
Either the new Nokia Lumia 820 or the HTC 8S will be my next phone because I need micro SD. Whichever one makes it to T-Mobile first.
16. jimjam (Posts: 257; Member since: 28 Jun 2011)
UK prices are always ridiculous compared to the US ones. Even factoring in the nearly triple sales tax there is always a hugh price difference. I wouldn't be surprised to see the American pricing at $450 for the 8X and $250 for the 8S.