HTC One Unlocked Edition (2013) sees a price drop in anticipation of the All New One
Of course, buying the 2013 HTC One Unlocked Edition now is not exactly a wise thing do to, as the 2014 HTC One will likely be released shortly after its announcement, possibly as soon as early April. The new handset will probably be a bit more expensive, but perhaps the improvements that it brings are worth the higher price. Among the expected improvements we'll mention a larger display (5 inches), Android 4.4 KitKat with Sense 6.0 UI, a quad-core Snapdragon 801 processor, and a dual-lens rear camera.
Anyhow, if you still want to get the older HTC One Unlocked Edition, this can be purchased online from HTC, and it’s available only in the US. Check it out at the first source link below. Apart from being fully unlocked, this variant of the HTC One is identical to the regular model that can be seen in this gallery:
More popular slideshows
1. anshdoc (Posts: 1; Member since: 22 Feb 2014)
Hope that this happens for prices in Asia too.
11. jonartpop (Posts: 154; Member since: 25 Oct 2012)
yes this phone is bada* s but its price in Asia is still quite expensieve.
3. seanwhat (Posts: 81; Member since: 11 Jul 2013)
Why have you started posting hundreds of pictures of phones with every story?
6. hurrycanger (Posts: 775; Member since: 01 Dec 2013)
cuz it's usually more fun to have something to look at other than text, I guess.
5. techperson211 (Posts: 428; Member since: 27 Feb 2014)
Is that a price drop? Hmmm.... You can already buy a G2 or z1 with that price.
7. hurrycanger (Posts: 775; Member since: 01 Dec 2013)
yeah, man. The G2 has been $500 at T-mobile for a while.
8. AfterShock (Posts: 2106; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
Good luck moving old stock HTC.
I think you may need it.
9. xsoft7 (Posts: 12; Member since: 12 Dec 2013)
actually the price has been for quite a while now, i checked it more than a week ago and it was 499.
the developer edition and google are stil 650 and 600
12. NIRMAL123 (Posts: 1; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
hey, plz anybody explains what is the meaning of unlock edition