HTC M4 could be HTC First minus Facebook Home
1. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
M7= HTC One
M4= HTC Zero Point Seven (0.7)
2. Diego! (Posts: 535; Member since: 15 Jun 2009)
hahaha but since it doesn't have the Facebook Home then it would be HTZ Cero Point Fourty Five (???) hahaha :P
8. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Hahaha..........you're a genius! :D
14. Diego! (Posts: 535; Member since: 15 Jun 2009)
Awww I love you! Let's get married and have our pictures taken with an HTC First! #OkNo :P
16. Diego! (Posts: 535; Member since: 15 Jun 2009)
hahaha I was kidding, but whenever you change your mind, I'll be waiting patiently... LOL :P
18. SleepingOz (unregistered)
3. johnriii (Posts: 236; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
isn't this basically the Rezound with a slighty different packaging? no wait, the Rezound actually has better specs than this, and was released November, 2011. WTH, HTC???
11. dorianb (Posts: 541; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
Which will get an update First?
12. johnriii (Posts: 236; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
I BET on the Rezound, which has been officially retired.
17. AMDPhenomX4 (Posts: 48; Member since: 06 Apr 2013)
Much faster actually. The Rezound was using Snapdragon S3 and this is using something like an S4. There's a lot of performance improvement in those generations, about 30% faster. Even at 1.2 Ghz, it should be faster than the Rezound. Not bad for a mid range device.
4. Lboogey6 (Posts: 269; Member since: 31 Jan 2012)
lol pretty much but i guess their view point is a way to give the "Facebook phone" to everyone with out breaking the terms and contract with AT&T its a little dumb but smart at the same time since the functions for the FBH don't require as much power and still run accurately
5. babyk (Posts: 261; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
what the hell are we doing with these low end phones on our planet
10. chocolaking (Posts: 491; Member since: 22 May 2012)
Its to target the younger generation.
Not everyone can affford a highend phone like you.
I don't see anything wrong with this. FB paid for it anyway..
13. vincelongman (Posts: 2782; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
not necessarily the younger generation, just people who dont care as much about their phone. I've seen many 10 year olds with iPhones.
6. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
Snap dragon 400? ....I'm down!
7. Taters (Posts: 4770; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
HTC One mini. Let's hope it is better than this. They should just use the HTC 8x design instead and add Android 4.1.2 instead of Windows, if Microsoft let's them that is.
9. McLTE (Posts: 749; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
when is HTC going to learn.. carrier specific contracts are a no-win.