HTC Butterfly 3 with 5.2-inch 1440x2560 display rumored by @upleaks
1. tiara6918 (Posts: 2025; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
This is what i want, 5.2 quad hd. Too bad i wont be able to buy this since i can only get the m9
10. tiara6918 (Posts: 2025; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
For now it is, especially that it will give poor battery life and slow performance. But smartphones are evolving, i wouldn't want a smartphone that still has full hd in 2020. Screen have to change
14. xperian (Posts: 307; Member since: 10 Apr 2014)
How is QHD evolution? It has 0 advantages, you could't tell the difference at this screen size. It just slows down the phone and drains battery.
3. Captain_Doug (Posts: 990; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
5.2" device as tall as a 6". I have never seen that much top and bottom bezel on a phone.
4. kalloud (Posts: 148; Member since: 21 Jun 2012)
Hey! That picture is not the HTC butterfly 3 it is 1 or 2 don't know.
6. tiara6918 (Posts: 2025; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
While you're at it, have you looked at xperia z series yet?
11. TechNerd (Posts: 66; Member since: 03 May 2014)
My 2 year old Xperia Z har rather slim bezels when compared to the one m8.
12. tiara6918 (Posts: 2025; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
The m8 has two front facing speakers. The z2 and z3 this time had two speakers but they didnt slim off the bezels. Sony makes a much more hideous bezel than htc
7. SuperNova (banned) (Posts: 649; Member since: 15 Jan 2015)
HTC Butterfly 1 with 1 camera, Butterfly 2 with cameras, so Butterfly 3 with 3 cameras? lol, just kidding.
13. roldefol (Posts: 4097; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
I wonder if this is why we've been seeing random leaks of a 5.2" QHD One M9. Makes more sense to have the 5" FHD M9, 5.5" QHD M9 Max, and this phone.